About the special offer

So Ludia has com again with the new special epic incubator.

But given the recent news about the incubator does not give us the dino that is being used for hybrid, I suggest do not buy this one. It 's better if we bought the one time offer (either by lvled up or got into higher arenas). Or maybe someone who already bought it can tell us what dino did they get from this?

Where was this news?

Do you mean the topic where someone complained about the ‘ingredients for unique superhybrids’ incubator?

I’m pretty sure it was correctly rewarding ingredients. People were just expecting too much.

I wouldn’t try and buy this offer. I’m not sure that you will get what you’re promised and since the support hardly answers, it’s just waste of cash.

There are so many hybrids in this game so you won’t know what kind of dino ingredients you’ll be getting - irritator Gen 2, stego, nunda, velo all are ingredients for hybrids as well… it is not a good risk to take.
If you are planning to buy a special incubator, wait for when the pool is limited, such as epic ingredients for hybrids that can cloak :rofl: (one dare to dream) or the current raptor squad incubator (will definitely get 2 out of the 3 rare raptors)

Those time-limited offer showcase are just traps and false ad.
Take this hybrid incubator for example, everything you able to know is it contained Baryonyx, Stegoceratops & Postimetrodon (or their material).
They don’t even show full lineup of this incubator. You won’t know if it got another Epic dinos in it, also those Rare and Common ones.

I think all incubators must attach a list for all dinos in it, along with each one’s probability.

It will most likely contain a mixture of the following ingredients:

Common
Allosaurus (confirmed)
Apatosaurus
Einiosaurus (confirmed)
Euoplocephalus
Majungasaurus
Nundasuchus
Parasaurolophus
Stegosaurus
Suchomimus
Velociraptor

Rare
Amargasaurus
Dimetrodon
Dracorex
Gorgosaurus
Kaprosuchus
Megalosaurus
Nodosaurus
Postosuchus
Spinosaurus
Triceratops
Tuojiangosaurus
Utahraptor

Epic
Ankylosaurus
Baryonyx
Erlikosaurus
Kentrosaurus
Monolophosaurus (confirmed)
Nodopatosaurus
Pyroraptor (confirmed)
Rajasaurus
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Note:
I’ve excluded hybrids from the list but they may be in the incubator too.
I’ve also excluded the Arena Battle incubator exclusives.

So i got delta, charlie and blue. No Baryonyx :weary:

Sounds like you bought the weekly showcase incubator, not the hybrid incubator which is what this topic is about.

Oops… Sorry about that! :grin: