Ludia Forums

Abruptly kicked out of Arena

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I was at the beginning of an Arena match and both my opponent and I had taken one turn, but then I got a flash of a pink screen for 1 to 2 seconds and it shifted to a screen that said “Your match has timed out.”

Area is was found in: Arena

How do you reproduce the bug: Play the game.
Step 1- Open the game.
Step 2 - Go to Arena.
Step 3 - Push “Battle.”
Step 4 - Select attack.
Step 5 - Be surprised that your attack hit the app instead of the opponent.
Step 6 - Give thanks that it was just a stunning strike; if it was a Defense Shattering Rampage, your phone would have exploded.
Step 7 - Fill in this bug report.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Once so far, but shouldn’t even once be enough to take a look into it?

What type of device are you using: Android Velvet something-or-other.

Anything else? Didn’t think to take a screenshot of the final screen as the timeout screen isn’t unique to this issue.

This bug has been around for ever but your play-by-play cracked me up :joy:

1 Like

Hello Poxinabox! I’m sorry to hear that happened. It’d be helpful if you could please contact our team directly at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and as much information as you can.

Thanks!

Edit to add: lost trophies on reboot as well

Thanks! I sometimes moonlight as a particularly-lame comedian in my online time so this makes me feel great!

1 Like