Abusive Behavior

How is it not considered to, in Aviary, wave the white flag, bring out a level 10 common, repeat, then bring out testa to crush your team?

This is a clear example of undesirable behavior if not down right abusive and bullying.

How is this ok in any way, shape or form? Closed the game after this and walked away for the day.

Also when will the raid connection problems be fixed along with the 10 dna dailies issue?

23 Likes

i also dislike this form of gameplay

8 Likes

What does he think of accomplishing by bringing common under leveled creatures in the high arena such as Aviary? I don’t get it

Aren’t you supposed to use Unique creatures by that point, I just reached Sorna Marches arena and I have mostly legendaries on my team

2 Likes

Probably a dropper…

4 Likes

Happy forum anniversary @Asta

1 Like

The goal is to lull you in to a false sense of security by showing the white flag. Then bring the testa out last and destroy your whole team. Testa is powerful, some say OP.

The goal is to bully other players. And ludia gives this type of behavior the green light.

3 Likes

Not with that Testa. A bully.

2 Likes

All arenas need to have Dino level limits, it’s getting so ridiculous playing the game when you constantly get droppers as they’re called. Please @ludia fix this issue.

7 Likes

That’s ridiculous, how the hell it’s even possible?

I have yet to experience such behavior, but I can tell it’s beyond disrespectful

3 Likes

It’s aviary, this happens to me every other game

It’s just not right. Hate that play “style”.

Thanks lol

It’s funny :slight_smile: What’s disrespectful about that? This player plays their own game :wink:

3 Likes

Dropping down arenas and bullying the lower level players? Yeah don’t see how that’s “funny”.

It just makes you seem bad at the game since you can’t fight people on your level.

11 Likes

Guess they‘ll deal with it the same way they did with the log in issue „compensation“

1 Like

Those are exactly my thoughts about these “players”
They are so bad they can’t compete with other people at their level that they drop down to win easy incubators. I freakin hate them,and this happens in other games too

1 Like

They also had a lvl 28 monolorhino but swapped it out since it was about to die

2 Likes

If you unlocked skoona from the tournament then this all makes sense. That’s just a cheap way to get creatures

4 Likes

???

1. I unlocked Skoona before the tournament
  2. No, it doesn’t make sense because I SHOULD NOT be fighting people with lvl 30 creatures

It’s also that this constantly happens in this arena. At least every other battle I’m fighting in an unwinnable battle.

1 Like

Calling it bullying is extreme, don’t you think?

That being said however, we really do need some new arenas so us higher level players actually have somewhere to go that doesn’t involve dropping.

2 Likes