Accidental trade

Anyone ever accidentally traded something you didn’t want to, I play on my phone and my finger slipped and I lost 6000 dino bucks for a single legendary dino not even worth it. I wish they had a “are you sure” button for large trade offers. I sent in a ticket to Ludia and I’ll see what happens I guess.

4 Likes

I’ve definitely had accidental button presses, though thankfully, I’ve not lost this many bucks before. Good luck with Ludia, but to set expectations, I’ve never seen them reverse something like this before.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m afraid of, they been good to me this far so hopefully they come through

1 Like

i give you 0% chance of them helping you out.

4 Likes

Yup, we’ve all had it happen and no, they won’t give you the DBs back. The whole reason there isn’t a confirmation button is because they WANT this to happen. We’ve seen it in the way they’ve put new options for spending absurd amounts of DBs on wheel spins in a way that players if distracted could easily click on the wrong button.

2 Likes

I agree with the are you sure button, but it doesn’t benefit them, so I doubt they’ll do it. I believe I’ve accidentally spent several thousand DBs myself double pressing a button when the game had a little lag and I magically had another Rajasaurus :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I did it the other day with LP some 3,500 LP for like 2 million food, the brain malfunctioned for second and clicked it after taking a previous trade of like 2 million food for like 300 LP. Your DBs are dust in the wind, hatch that creature, name it, and visit it every day as a reminder to always be aware of what you are doing in the trade harbor. CD will always try to catch your eye and distract you while she empties your pockets.

6 Likes

What’s amazing to me is how the game can have so many time glitches, lag issues, disconnects and other problems, but when it comes to capturing and recording these miss-clicks, the game operates at lightning speed.

I’ve had disconnects where the game “forgets” the last 1-2 minutes of actions I have performed - collecting coins, moving decorations, putting things into the hatchery/fusion chambers, etc. But I have also miss-clicked and within 1-2 seconds swiped out of the game in a vain hope that the game servers might not have registered it. But nope - every time, I log back in and my unwanted action is unerringly recorded!

11 Likes

Same thing has happened to me. I placed a 12 hour super rare creature in hatchery and the next day what do i find? It wasn’t placed and is still in the market now. This is so dumb and irritating. I hope ludia would do something about their bugs instead of creating new creature’s every week…

3 Likes

I agree or the insane amounts of money for packs like who would pay 350$ for a pack of DNA or anything for that matter, then a few days later it say it was on sale for 300​:rofl::man_facepalming:

To be honest what’s even more amazing is after all those issues we all still come back to play it. I took a break for a few years but here I am again lol. I mean I wish Ludia would be more for the players I mean people are hardcore devoted to this game and they are banking on the money with just the VIP subscriptions alone so why try to abuse it or ruin the experience for the player. Yes there are issues but I mean how long can the same issues go on and not be fixed? It’s just my two cents but they would have a bigger following if there was more taken care of

1 Like

Quiero el quiero el pteranodon para que lo desbloqueen para yo hacer al PT de quetzal

Yes, this was particularly obvious with the issue I had in this last tournament, where due to switching over to my iPad, about 2+ hours of tournament progress and completed PvEs was lost… but NOT which creatures were in CD. If the game can remember what creatures I used for tournament battles, but NOT the actual trophies earned, that’s a pretty good message about where Ludia puts its priorities in terms of making sure it persists data as quickly as possible so it won’t be lost.

1 Like

Most definitely… because while I may come back and keep playing THIS game, it definitely has impacted my decisions on whether to even try any other of their games. Because such issues will ALWAYS appear across all the games by a specific company.

Very true!

Y’all were right… Ludia just got back with me and they said "Thank you for writing in! I am sorry to hear that you accidentally sold your dinosaur.

Unfortunately, there is no way to get it back once it has been sold, however, you may receive it again through future rewards. We suggest that you, please, carefully select which dinos you wish to sell, for valuable resources"

Funny wording sorry to say “you” accidentally sold “your” dinosaur like there are no happy accidents with this company :rofl::man_facepalming: and they didn’t address my diatribe about the “are you sure” you wanna trade option button.

5 Likes

I took it down

1 Like

That’s amazing :wink:

Wow, that’s amazing. There’s no way they’re going to let you post that for everyone to see, lol.

3 Likes

I didn’t know I couldn’t post about it

2 Likes