Ludia Forums

Account lost please help

I have lost my account which i had login with facebook. Now when i login with facebook the game starts from beginning. I have the same facebook account connected to facebook as well please get me my account back​:sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Buddy have you logged in with same account? Check support key…

1 Like

The support key is different

1 Like

But i logged with the same facebook account

1 Like

Check properly…

1 Like

I have believe me

1 Like

Go through the tutorial. Once done logout (not exit) of the game. When you reenter, you should have the choice to login through Facebook or as a Visitor

1 Like

I did login with facebook but its the same account( level 2 one)

Send a message to support with your old and new support keys

2 Likes

Hey @The_Phoenix,
Feel free to contact our Support team at support+jurassicworld@ludia.com for assistance and mention both your old and new (preferably) support keys. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I already did ingame. Should i also email them?

2 Likes

@The_Phoenix, could you once again verify if you did not confuse between a phone number and an email connected Facebook account? The same happened when I logged in on my phone, I also got scared seeing the starting gameplay screen then I checked the support key and realised it, probably the same could have happened… are you very sure you did not confuse between two accounts?

No need to send them an e-mail, @The_Phoenix.
That’s perfect.
Thank you for contacting Support.
They should get back to you in 5 business days! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thnx @Daven Hope i can get my account back…

1 Like

Yeah i am more than enough sure…

1 Like

Don’t worry it should be fixed, I had the same issue when I started to play again and support helped me really fast and got my account back with all of the things I’ve had

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thnx man really getting some hope from there

2 Likes

Yeah the support key is different.

1 Like

@The_Phoenix hey buddy hope you get your account back soon, do you have your old support key?

Do you remember your old support key? I would try logging in with Facebook by clicking the settings button right under your level. If that doesn’t work, try signing out completely and going into your device settings and click JWTG. Your version and support key should be there. There’s a chance that your old support key hasn’t updated.

2 Likes