Ludia Forums

Account lost please help

I do remember my old support key. This new account seems to be automatically connected with facebook. And yeah the support key is different when i try to login with facebook.

If you have your old support key just contact ludia and include both your old and new support key.

2 Likes

Did that ages ago

1 Like

@Daven you said to give them 5 business days its been a week and the ingame support still hasn’t contacted me. This is not a joke or something i have literally lost my account. I can’t access it. What am i supposed to do if the game developers don’t even care about their players…

1 Like

It took denver 9 days to get his parasaurolophus, just hold out for a bit longer.

What’s your park level? This weekends a bracketed tournament so you might not be missing any unlocks for tourneys (but hopefully it gets sorted by then)

2 Likes

@Aether_12 There is a difference between losing a dino and losing an account. Big one. Plus i am 60+ plus so theres an unlock for me.

2 Likes

Ahh bummer sorry bro, they have to have your account I’m sure theyve got everyones saved on a main network of theres theyve just gotta locate it and return it to you

2 Likes

Hey @The_Phoenix,
I sincerely do apologize for the delay. :frowning:
I spoke with Support and they told me they’ve been getting a bigger influx of ticket than usual,
thus bringing delay to their usual 5 business days reply.
They’ll get back to you as soon as they can.
I again appreciate your patience. I know you want to recover your account ASAP.

2 Likes

If i only lost a dino or something i wouldn’t have cared as much. Like i didn’t get the Mosasaures unlock. I contacted them and i got my Mosasaures and it felt like no time. I didn’t had to be patient cuz i was still able to access my account and play regularly. Just this time the issues different you know. Like ‘not being able to access your account’ is literally one of the if not the biggest problems where patience becomes really hard to keep…

3 Likes

I know what you mean but I guess they don’t know what your problem is until they read it, and that takes them like 7 business days right now… So the wait is not for the solution but to be taken into account…

1 Like

The only thing i am glad about is that there’s no tournament creature i am gonna miss if i can get my account back. Still sad missed a lot of stuff…

@The_Phoenix please censor your support key or crop picture.

2 Likes

That support key isn’t my original ids anyways

1 Like

Why do they have so much tickets at the moment?
Could it be because there are so many serious bugs active that affect a lot of people?
I think they get a lot of tickets because of the creation lab bug which is annoying but not as serious as your problem. They definitely need a mechanism to categorise tickets by severity.
Problems of the kind that you have should always be top priority.

4 Likes

You’re right, he literally is unable to access his game account and it’s been so many days still he didn’t get any response.

About the creation lab bug, they could have sent a message via in-game mail warning players against using the ICL instead of putting it up exclusively on social media sites, that way they can literally avoid further delay due to ticket influx.

3 Likes

Those things are usually done by companies who don’t care about players just money… Its not that hard to improve the mechanism of categorizing tickets but they are either lazy or don’t care about players…

1 Like

I can understand 1-2 days delay but a freakin’ week? Why? Who can be that patient? Plus they don’t even know my problem yet when they read it will take even more time to get my account. This is so stupid! Ludia i really can’t stand this things…

1 Like

They probably categorize the tickets in a different way rather than severity of the problem

I.e vip members above free members

This person has spent xxx amount on the game so we shall help him first

This person hasn’t spent anything on the game so we shall put his ticket to the back pile

1 Like

But for that they’ll need support key. And for that they’ll have to read the message first. And doing that they might as well respond :joy:

1 Like