Account Name Inappropriate?

So I have had the same name since the game launched. I logged in today and its apparently been flagged as inappropriate. I cannot be the only one who sees how odd and dumb this is? Why is it all of a sudden an issue? And surely I cannot be the only one affected? I have emailed support but my alliance encouraged me to post this to draw attention to the potential issue

1 Like

This is the second time this has happened just in our alliance, and we’re completely baffled.

Why now, when people have had their usernames since 2018?

2 Likes

Hey there, PedroNisbetto. If you’ve already reached out to our support team about this, our team will be sure to take a closer look at this for you once they get the chance to review your message. :mag:

2 Likes

I dont see what is wrong with that username🤔

2 Likes

My original username (which was in no way a real name, anything copyrighted, or inappropriate) was removed on me a couple years ago, too. I never knew what happened (I didn’t even get a note; I just started showing as “Guest” everywhere all of a sudden), but I changed username to my current one and have been fine since. I’ve seen this happen to others, as well – always with names that are just fine and that they’ve had for ages.

2 Likes

omg that is wildly perverted … no wonder they flagged it as inappropriate. Get your mind out of the gutter, Pedro

/s

3 Likes