Ludia Forums

Accurate dino stats?

Is there a website that contains accurate stats of all dinos at all levels?

Metahub only seems to go up to lvl 26 which is stupid. The JWA Wiki goes up to 30 but is old data and not updated.

If anyone knows of a site that shows accurate stats upto lvl 30 please let me know, it makes it easier to plan the epic strike towers.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you very much @Legomin1314 just what I needed! :+1:

Hey man! I know you’re a pretty awesome JWA player, I’d love to hear what you think of the new Loadouts feature plus main screen design in JWA Field Guide! (In case you’re wondering, I’m the Dev for that app :wink: )

1 Like

Hey @MattEllis great app! I’m from Argentina, if you like I could translate all the info so you have the app in Spanish as well. Let me know if you’re interested (ofc I would do this for free :slight_smile:)

I just updated and this really looks awesome now. New layout now makes it easy use and visually appealing. I’ll rate it and make some review over there. I’ll encourage my whole alliance to do the same.

Again, thank you very much for your hard work here . This app is really a valuable tool for JWA players like me.

2 Likes

Also: https://www.jwathrowdown.com/jwa-creatures.php

Stats cover all ranges and as far as I am aware match the game (unlike Metahubs which are not always spot on).

I appreciate that offer @Wilshire1966! I’m not quite ready for localization yet but when I am, I’ll reach out to you!

1 Like

@Legomin1314 It’s great that you like it and find it useful! If you have any ideas how to improve it further, feel free to reach out!

1 Like

Cool app, @MattEllis, use it too! Many thanks for your hard work!

Thanks @Anthony_Papadopoulos!!