Achievement Board issue

Does anyone else have this? I know I haven’t reached all of my achievements yet, is a glitch? Do I contact support? I have had no other issues with the game at all and don’t know what to do with this.

If closing and reopening the app, or even restarting your phone does not allow you to see your achievements, I’d recommend contacting Ludia’s support team. Perhaps it’s a relatively new glitch or bug that could affect other players, too.

Thanks! I restarted my phone (DOH! Can’t believe I didn’t think to try that) and it shows up now! I know it was like thatthe last few times I played.

So odd that everything else was working fine.

I do have No Achievements. But for me restarting, or emptying cache and data doesnt work. I am also dealing with the No Map issue for over 2 weeks. Al this together and the fact that no solving is forseen from Ludia Support makes me to delete this app.

Sorry to hear that, @Roddy_Krop. It must be beyond frustrating.

I think that Ludia’s support team has to resolve the blank map issue on a player-by-player basis…so I don’t know that you’ll have your map issue resolved if you just wait for a patch. If you haven’t already done so, I strongly recommend contacting support. It may take 7-10+ days for Ludia to get back to you due to the volume of support tickets…but they will get back to you so you can get back to darting dinosaurs.

Best of luck!

Hey Roddy_Krop, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having this issue. If your game is installed on an external storage, such as an SD card, try moving it to your device’s internal storage and see if that helps. However, make sure that your game is linked to a Facebook, Google Play store, or Game Center account before moving it. If the issue persists, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.