Ludia Forums

Achievement: Just unlocked my last dino!

Hey Ludia!!!

I just unlocked my 123rd dinosaur!!! Woot woot! I’m so excited! This was always a big goal of mine!!

Now I’m ready for more new ones! :smiley: hint hint

Also, I wish there was an achievement for this.

[edited to add photo]

30 Likes

:scream::flushed::flushed:

Congratulations :open_mouth:

In the words of Boogie Nights’ ‘The Colonel’…

“May I see it?”

(Screenshots pls)

3 Likes

Great job!! I am 2 away and the turomoloch is not my friend it gives me 10 every time. The magna I just need irritator for and he is done 200/250.

2 Likes

Congrats! I guess if the point of the game is to catch them all, then you just won!

4 Likes

Congrats welcome to the club :tada:

Now bring them to level 30 :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

For funzies!!! :slight_smile: I’ll post a pic! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats!! This is goals :grin:

4 Likes

Congratulations!!! How long did it take? Have you been playing from the beginning?

2 Likes

Congrats! What is it thou? I bet nobody can get a clue of it from the cover pic…

how are people unlocking tuoromoloch? and how did someone already have a level 30? stiggy is only in 8-hour arena 8 incubators, right? do you just have to keep arena dropping until you get it? i just got into arena 9, and my tuoromoloch is only 1/2 to being unlocked and that’s only because i got an 80 fuse on it :thinking:

Stiggy is in POTENTIALLY every inc above that arena so I’ve been getting it steadily there and it used to be in a lower arena If I recall correctly. I never arena drop. I’d prefer more DNA than less DNA with a focus. You never know what the extra DNA can do for you or how it might buff another part of your team!

2 Likes

Yup playing from the beginning. Took from day one till now with buying a number of one time offers.

3 Likes

Truly happy for you yet jealous and hating you at the same time.
:no_mouth:
:confounded:
:joy:

3 Likes

:smiley: I’ll take it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy uniques Batman! :heart_eyes:

And ive only got 1 haha!

Congratulations bud, im sure it took a lot of work to get that done, ill get there one day, but for now ill have to settle with a single one LOL.

2 Likes

Congrats man, that’s incredible!!

Definitely deserves a special achievement reward. Something like… hmmmm… this is a tough one since you already have everything!!! :smile:

1 Like

what does it say on an 8-hour arena 9 incubator in the spot that has stiggy for arena 8

1 Like

Wow nice! You are our hero. Making the DPG proud.

3 Likes

Well done! :clap:

2 Likes

That’s awesome!
I still have one dino to discover :disappointed_relieved:

Edit: I’ve finally discovered it! :joy:

2 Likes