Ludia Forums

Achievements you are proud of

As the title says, anything you are happy about, achieving a personal goal or just conquering the odds in JWA.

For me, it’s that, for the first time ever, I have broken the 5000 barrier. And the fact I could do so against lvl 24-28 dinosaurs with my lvl 22 (only Indoraptor being 23) team, it makes me really happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

So… What is your latest accomplishment? :thinking:

22 Likes

Congrats Raven! You are doing great :muscle:

3 Likes

Thanks Cokie. :blush:

1 Like

I’m happy with my indominus rex soon 24, dont worry; i got indoraptor 25 haha, i’m also happy that i can put my spinotharaptor 24 this week also, i now spinotasuchus is better, but find kapro suchus dna for me it’s hard, and really love is look !

1 Like

Congratulations on getting 5000 trophies @Raven!

This is not a recent accomplishment for me, but I am proud of creating Thoradolosaur. He’s one of my favourite dino and my first Unique Hybrid.

6 Likes

Awww yeaaahhhh raven! Congrats! I recently broke the 5000 barrier as well and it was by far my proudest JWA moment. Second place is every erlidom I take out because that girl is MEAN!

4 Likes

My greatest achievement so far would be creating Indoraptor, my first unique. Another achievement for me would be getting Postimetrodon up to Level 20 as she’s one of my favorite hybrids.

2 Likes

Thank you, @Ned

Congrats on Thoradolosaurus! Even though I am not so happy I had to ditch my beloved Rexy for her, she is a very nice hybrid to have, and I have a soft spot for giant, hulking theropods. And I really love the crest in her design.

I am surprised she was your first, though, Indoraptor seems like a much easier accomplishment. How close you are to creating him? :thinking:

Five Top 500 finishes without using either Indoraptor or Dracoceratops.

3 Likes

12 direct hits as a non-vip player

6 Likes

You never forget your first. Nuff said.

17 Likes

Indoraptor was actually the 2nd Unique Hybrid I created! Sadly, they remain the only 2 Uniques on my team to this day, but they’re still awesome! My next goal is Diloracheirus.

1 Like

That’s beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:grimacing:

7 Likes

Standard arena battle or friendly tournament?

1 Like

Arena battle! So even sweeter! Sorry RG

4 Likes

My most proud achievement is NOT throwing my phone at the wall after a 10+ losing streak! :joy: (note i’ve never actually thrown my phone).

5 Likes

Eirlier when I beat a level 30 Trex :heart_eyes:

When I unlocked my 5th epic hybrid :joy:- with a 20 :wink:

When this happened on the day of the update :joy::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That is a great feat as well!
Come to think about it, I am proud of myself for not SIA phone shattering rampage my Sony phone into the enemy wall :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

As meta as this is, I’m legitimately proud of having completed all the in-game achievements. I don’t remember how long exactly, but I’m pretty sure it only took me a few months after the worldwide released of the game, too!

3 Likes