Ludia Forums

Achievements you are proud of

Finally defeated Mortem Rex! The thing I love the most about this Raid was that we used brute force to defeat him. No dancing around with evasion or distracting the heck out of it. Just damage buffs, sheer power and crits.

We ate his crits and dealt some of our own. It was glorious. Sure only one was standing at the end, but we don’t have to linger on that xD

Only 15 DNA… Got a long way to go :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I demand my Mortem Rex DNA, for having defeated him. :grin:

12 Likes

The second Apex is finally mine! Thanks to all the people I’ve raided with :blush:

15 Likes

Lol congrats man, I’ve actually had awful RNG (210/300)

1 Like

Good job for me i have 0 dna for all of the apexs lol

1 Like

Same here, lol!

1 Like

Finally got para lux

11 Likes

Highest ever for me

FINALLY!!

Future nightmare that knows how much people she’s going to bug (look at that eye lmfao)

And lastly VERY unfair matchmaking, I almost won anyways :smirk:

6 Likes

I got a 90 for my first fuse on spinoconstricter

9 Likes

Oh it happened!!! It finally happened!!! my 23 constrictor beat a 22 phorusauria, 21 erlidom, and 26 thor!!! Oh I am so proud!!!

14 Likes

Picture shot before disaster

1 Like

Top 10 Pictures taken moments before disaster.

1 Like

It seems that if I look at the creature from the back I get a lot of DNA. Coincidence?

!

I was bored and decided to leave my Maxima with over 6000 hp.

5 Likes

Lol I would love if I could sweep with my own sneky boi

1 Like

Yes, coincidence in all likelihood

1 Like

After a lot of FIPing and 10s, finally got the schooner.

I’ve never completed the dex before in time for a new update, and this time it’s technically impossible, but it’s nice to know I’ve come about as far in that regard as humanly possible.

10 Likes

I know how you feel after getting 6 10s in a row then finally getting a 20 he’s actually a really good tank helped me massively with the raptor strike nearly sweeping it

1 Like

6 Likes

Beating the top player was pretty cool

2 Likes

Scored a Full House. :grin:

11 Likes