Ludia Forums

Achievements you are proud of

I’m guessing there will be an achievement or badge or something for beating LL, so at least I have something to look forward to with this update.

3 Likes

watch the reward be a LL emote.

6 Likes

Beating a boosted team that included a 27 Hadros with an unboosted team.
Totally relied on a Mortem crit, but i still won.

8 Likes

Only 5 more levels to go… I’m out of the fusing dinos dna ): I will get it there though! Once i get it there, then I will go for 30, but my main goal is 25. That’s gonna take a really long time though. I still need about 9k dna!

Also, first hadros raid!

6 Likes

Hadros lux:. I am the strongest apex 1v1 I destroy all dinos I have double rampage and infinite hp see me and tremble
MalikSpry: ur a joke to me cough up the dna

3 Likes

There is an achievement that you must win a PvP battle using Anky as the last creature and I did it! Unfortunately I took this creature to level 16 …

5 Likes

Oof, F for the 16 Anky, but :star: for pulling off the win

3 Likes

Despite accidentally reaching level 16 it was very worthwhile to achieve this achievement.

5 Likes

Oh wow! I have been trying to do it all morning lol

2 Likes

I was trying to accomplish this achievement in the morning as well. Luckily my opponent let my Anky kill that Diplov otherwise I would be trying to achieve the conquest by now. Lol.

if i see someone pull out an anky last, imma let them have it if i can. that achievement is hard.

4 Likes

Earlier I had a battle with me using my anky as the last creature and then my opponent used anky as the last creature… and I lost :sob:

2 Likes

That must have been quite annoying. On the other hand, to see two Anky fighting in a high arena would be funny to see. F

Honestly. If I see an Anky in the Arena and it is used against me I will let my opponent win. It is a headache to want a low level creature to win as the last creature.

4 Likes

I will too. But I mean when it’s two anky against each other, I will let them fight to the death lol

3 Likes

Finally created this monstrosity, that leaves only Gorgotrebax between me and a complete Dex :heart_eyes:
Thanks to everyone I’ve raided with, especially @Qiew, @Sean_Sperry and Thylo (RIP, he’s gonna be suspended for a while lol).

12 Likes

im only a week or two behind. i will be boosting it as well.

3 Likes

Lol true​:joy::joy:

Managed to hit 5300 unboosted! I drew both Hadros and Magnus in that last battle, but I only won by the skin of my teeth. They had a Tryko with 5800+ HP and 2100+ attack.
Magnus is awesome by the way, boosted ones will probably be terrifying to face.

7 Likes

Congrats!! I will be in the same boat with only GBax left in a couple of hours. Also going to pull out Thyla for a run.

1 Like

Nice! I bet you’ll be tearing up the arena with that beast.

1 Like