Ludia Forums

Achievements you are proud of

My Spyx went to level 22 ten days after being unlocked with the help of the alliance (incubators, donations and sanctuaries). I wish it was always that quick lol. I put Unicorn on the team to see his performance (Time for Tarkus to take a vacation).

7 Likes

Proud of our alliance Timmy What Is It for having 3 consecutive 1st place Championships and also breaking 700,000 points this Monolorhino Championship. We’ve worked hard for our accomplishments and take pride in all we do.

Congratulations to the other alliances who also reached Tier 10 rewards or reached a new Tier reward for your alliance as well as anyone who made some personal goals this Championship. We love the friendly competition and we saw a lot of improvement from the whole community this month. Everyone went hard. Great job.

10 Likes

Thanks to my alliance for helping me unlock monolorhino, who shall join the april stampede
and I think I did pretty good with darting tenrex, best amount of unique dna I’ve gotten through darting, maybe second place, I think I got more on antarctovenator, but still good

8 Likes

4 Likes

Thor with 137 speed points? Where? Oh, look! It’s fallen on the floor.

Spyx is my second unique favorite now (Sorry Max). With every second that passes, it surprises me. Unfortunately a few matches later a Thor avenged the defeat of his brother.

8 Likes

This isn’t really a JWA thing, but this morning while on my bus I started to smell a electrical burning smell, at first I thought it was coming from my Nintendo Switch but then I seen smoke billowing from the side of the bus…I yelled out to the driver and she quickly pulled over and we abandoned the bus.

The driver and the other passengers thanked me because nobody else could smell it, and who knows what might have happened.

Funny enough I almost didn’t get that bus because I woke up super tired, had I slept in I would not have been there to alert the driver.
I guess it’s true that everything happens for a reason☺️

12 Likes

The Aussie Chad

2 Likes

:joy: thanks

insert random sentence to meet text limit and offer a semblance of intelligence

5 Likes

I set my Alliance’s Championship record score.
What makes me proud though, is how my teammates are getting closer to catching me- which is great for the Alliance’s scores!

6 Likes

3rd time getting 25 DNA from Hadros Lux! :four_leaf_clover: (I calculate that if I keep getting 25s each week I will unlock Hadros in about 9 more weeks! :grin:)

I also got the Apex Cache Badge!

5 Likes

Been a bit busy this week long vacation.

7 Likes

that stegoceras looks like its just screaming its heart out to me lol

2 Likes

I finally got 201/245 dinos! And I started last Mother’s Day! :innocent:

3 Likes

12 Likes

Same here!

11 Likes

Not all heroes wear capes.

7 Likes

Took me a LONG time of grinding on that Thor, but she’s a down right nasty dino now!

strong textimage image image

6 Likes

My greatest achievement so far, being able to click on a dinosaur that’s in a sanctuary!!!
I finally did the impossible Hahaha!!!

4 Likes

Wow, how’d u do it? The Legendary Terror Bird has special powers I suppose!

1 Like

took like 3 minutes of constantly clicking on it until I got it, may have not been that exiting but it was worth it lol

4 Likes