Ludia Forums

Achievements you are proud of

You are the real MVP

Everyone is for posterising ludia😂

With the help of my alliance, I was able to make this girl today.

Next unique I’m after is grypo. 20 more dna to go.

6 Likes

30 for 30 Echo under the current green drop system

8 Likes

Grypolyth officially made. (When you get multiple days of pulling 100 dna for it from the 8h incs it dosnt take as long.)

Now to figure out who’s next.

5 Likes

So this just happened!!! Probably my favorite creature to use.

11 Likes

I’ve missed most of this week and the last thanks to connection issues, work and being ill, but I’ve finally unlocked Tryko🎉. I’d share a picture if my internet wasn’t so bad.

4 Likes

Congrats. She will serve you well for a long time.

1 Like

Made dioraja today. Somehow saw 2 wild anky. Otherwise it would’ve been a couple weeks.

7 Likes

That’s the most satisfying picture ever. :heart_eyes:

I absolutely love utahsinoraptor! I’ll never even bother making utarinex. Such a waste of precious utahsino dna.

1 Like

Beat this big boyo (and his buddies).

When close to death, the giant coward fled, and left his teammates to die in his stead!

5 Likes

My goodness, finally!
So close so many times. Can’t believe it took since launch, playing every day, to finally get a perfect 12.

12 Likes

Finally unlocked my 5th Unique

11 Likes

My monomimus beating a Trykosaurus :smiley:

5 Likes

How overleveled is your monomimus?

Well… this was in a tournament a while ago. Everything had stats disabled and set to lvl 26.

Tragodistis used rampage on tryko.

I then swapped into monomimus to tank a Shattering Rampage thanks to swap in dodge. Monomimus used Distracting Strike, tryko used Strike. 711 Health on mimus. I went for a rampage and reduced its damage again, but the idiot went for instant Distraction. The counter made mono on 246 Health, cus it critted. It went for Invincibility, but I nullified it away and tryko died! It’s a shame I died to instant rampage form a Phorusaura after :frowning:

Ever since, every time I saw a tryko or Thor, I bought out mimus. Mono eats Thor’s for lunch, but needs a bit of health against Trykos. My monomimus is lvl 19 if your wondering. I could take it to lvl 20 but i don’t wanna use my coins yet.

2 Likes

Monolorhino unlocked and dinodex is finally completed again before the update.

11 Likes

Just unlocked Tenontorex. The last fuse was—of course—a 10.

7 Likes

24 Commons 450 DNA and still counting

9 Rares 390 DNA and still counting

New top darting result on epic

Still running unboosted :white_check_mark:

Dracoceratops never created, nor Dracorex G2 ever used :white_check_mark:

13 Likes