Ludia Forums

Achievements you are proud of

I FOUND IRRITATOR (don’t know if it’s rare anymore) also leveled up lythronax to level 21

6 Likes

Irritator is a global night spawn now.

3 Likes

I didn’t think Therium was that strong! Defeated an Indo G2, Monolometrodon and Tarkus completely alone!

6 Likes

I’m proud of my alliance! We just reached 10/10 with just under 19 hours to spare.

5 Likes

7 Likes

My first level 28! It’s kind of fitting since Rixis was my first superhybrid. I remember using her back when she had swap-in Defense, and she could barely pull her weight in the arena, but I used her anyway because I loved the design and I didn’t have anything else at a high level. It’s come full circle.

10 Likes

finally

7 Likes

I also had😁

2 Likes

8 Likes

Finally got my very first Unique dino.

Presenting everyone’s “favourite dinosaur” : Thor!

9 Likes

I just realised that I should really be posting 2 pictures every time I come here with a high darting number, one of the darting screen and one of the DNA collection, to prove that I’m not a VIP. So I’m going to be doing that from now on.

I actually got 2 new 390s today, both on the same Giga Scent, as well as possible close ones on Tarbosaurus. That brings me to 8 different Commons 390s.

I also managed to get another 390 on Dilo G2, and this time I got a screenshot of the collection screen .

I’ve crossed 360 with Deinonychus, but a 390 still eludes me.

7 Likes

Was able to preorder the PlayStation 5. Haha not a JWA achievement but it’s a win!

5 Likes

So you’ve got the green devil. Tip:Never overboost it to have a more fun arena experience, and plus Nitro Thors suck once they get outsped

I don’t have a picture, but one of my favorite ones was where I used a Level 18 unboosted Allosinosaurus to defeat the Campaign Mission 69 Diorajasaur. I was very happy.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. :grin:

2 Likes

Thor is actually weaker than Allosino believe it or not. Allosino has 15% armour and almost the same move set as Thor. It’s more bulky compared to Thor. You’re actually better off using Allosino. But still congrats for the first unique!

Cool and beautiful

Got this in my first battle in sorna

5 Likes

I haven’t gotten one of those since I was in lockdown, and now im in lockwood estate.

2 Likes

@Phil me too!!! I can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes