Ludia Forums

Acrocanthosaurus, is it worth buying?

I noticed a new loyalty pack is being sold that contains a 100% chance to earn a Acrocanthosaurus, but it will cost me 20k Loyalty points, so I can only afford one. Is it worth buying the Acro? How does the Acro’s stats fair compared to other carnivores in its tier?

2 Likes

It was only available in the 35k and 50k lp pack(vip) this is the first (or how much idk) time he added in the normal vip packs (10k and 20k). Its stats are probably the best compared to other carnivores but by a little. As for suggesting whelter to buy it or not…
Idk someone with better knowlegde will tell

1 Like

maybe 1000-1100 hp and between 400-500 damage…or more

1 Like

Are u in early game, mid game or game? If you are early or mid game i would not suggest you to get it since in vips quantity>quality.

2 Likes

What wouldyou take 10k or 20k?

1 Like

It’s one of those things were it probably depends on what your other VIPs look like. How many other VIPs do you have? Do you have all of the non exclusive VIP VIPs? Do you have multiples? lvl 20s? of all. Is it something you really just want/ “need” to have? If so just do it who cares.

I would take that all into consideration but It isn’t going to be any better than your other VIPs so if you don’t have too many and are still collecting them I would pass on the 20k pack your LPs would be more useful sticking with 10k packs.

However if you are in similar situation to me. I have all the non exclusive VIPs already, almost all at level 20 with multiples too. Acro is the only VIP i don’t have, I wouldn’t mind having it from a collection stand point. Even still I won’t spend the 20k, Ill get it eventually from a 10k pack.

1 Like

I was up to spend 40k LP for ordinary 10k solid golds, then i saw that Acro smiling at me as she knows my meetlover line up is considerably weak. I went for it without hesitation, and right after it game offered me to have another with 3k LP discount. So i bought it too and guess what? Lvl 20 Acro made me get into Dominator at the very last 3 battles and guaranteed me that precious Troodon! Now they are looking at each other and gigglin’. B) I’m Lvl 65 and subscribed just for a month, playing since May. Oh, by the way, just by luck as a cherry on top, remaining LP and the ones i got from the 20k packs as recovery, helped me buy another 10k pack and Baryonyx just did step into her cage with peace. After i saw those pre-hybrid commons yet to come, and additional carnivors waiting to improve my line-up, i can now peacefully go in bed. To sum up; BUY IT!! B) (Also use them vip prize drops, low LP cost/huge reward) Keep rollin’!

2 Likes

I didn’t expect so many responses. Definitely a tough choice, I have 3 days to decided.

When I have those kinds of doubts I always turn to the database that @Mary_jo took the time and trouble to create in this thread. Dino Data Spreadsheet There you can see the data you need; since joining the forums it has been very helpful in planning some things in the game. Without a doubt the best database in the game.

1 Like