Acrocanthosaurus VIP Tournament 09/20/21-09/23/21

Dreams are Procoptodon, reality is Acrobabe. Here you go VIPs!

Screenshot_20210920-152419_Jurassic World

All 3 cards are the same of each other.

Hope to see more of 500s and 1ks in terms DNA this time round. Good luck! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Aww man. 10 characters

3 Likes

Nevermind that Acro is still in tourney as i like him, but i think is a shame as we could get 50k creature

3 Likes

Are they serious? They demoted it to a 10k creature and now were getting a tournament for a single copy of it in addition to the lower amount of resources in the pack? :thinking: :crazy_face: :confounded:

6 Likes

Seriously ?
A creature that got demoted to 10K is now being offered as a VIP tournament ? Hmmm :thinking:
Anyway it doesn’t really matter as there were 10K VIP tournaments from what I heard ( Giant Orthocone ) and also because I won’t be participating so…

Edit : @Cagkan_Coskun you forgot to put it in General Discussion

2 Likes

The resources are like a standard tournament pack, could it be that its a 10K creature ? :man_shrugging:

so this is a tournament for 20k loyalty points practically

2 Likes

I think the resources in the 20K packs are higher, could be wrong

no they are same but the 50k and 10k ones have different resources

1 Like

Oh my bad. :upside_down_face:

I’m a rookie in this announcement thingy. I think this is the first time I’ve ever opened up a topic about a tourney itself. Kinda surprised someone else haven’t already before me. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Giant orthocone is for 2 copies, this is only 1 10k creature.

3 Likes

Ah no wonder, I was not around for those tourneys only heard about it

Everyone makes mistakes in life, including ourselves.
You may be a rookie, but don’t worry you’ll get good at this !

2 Likes

Haha I doubt that. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@shivam324235 @Jurassic_Fury @Aether_12

4 Likes

@Aether_12 according to Keith, it should be a twin pack.

6 Likes

This one has started a little tougher than I am use to.

All this work for a 10K

3 Likes

For two 10K’s

1 Like

I thought it was twin pack and it’s 20k creature not 10k. 10k pack is unspecified creature with less resources like 100 bucls.

1 Like

Even for two 10ks… they must send the second later or something then as it doesn’t show as that now.

Still far less value than a 50k

They use to do twin 50K VIPs once upon a time too.

The cheapening.

2 Likes

@Keith does the team know they need to update the pack? The current pack is incorrect at least when compared to prior twin packs, typically there are 2 50% DB/DNA cards and two creature cards in the twin pack. Is something else happening this time around?

8 Likes