Acrocanthosaurus VIP Tournament 09/20/21-09/23/21

Oh my bad. :upside_down_face:

I’m a rookie in this announcement thingy. I think this is the first time I’ve ever opened up a topic about a tourney itself. Kinda surprised someone else haven’t already before me. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Giant orthocone is for 2 copies, this is only 1 10k creature.

3 Likes

Ah no wonder, I was not around for those tourneys only heard about it

Everyone makes mistakes in life, including ourselves.
You may be a rookie, but don’t worry you’ll get good at this !

2 Likes

Haha I doubt that. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@shivam324235 @Jurassic_Fury @Aether_12

4 Likes

@Aether_12 according to Keith, it should be a twin pack.

6 Likes

This one has started a little tougher than I am use to.

All this work for a 10K

3 Likes

For two 10K’s

1 Like

I thought it was twin pack and it’s 20k creature not 10k. 10k pack is unspecified creature with less resources like 100 bucls.

1 Like

Even for two 10ks… they must send the second later or something then as it doesn’t show as that now.

Still far less value than a 50k

They use to do twin 50K VIPs once upon a time too.

The cheapening.

2 Likes

@Keith does the team know they need to update the pack? The current pack is incorrect at least when compared to prior twin packs, typically there are 2 50% DB/DNA cards and two creature cards in the twin pack. Is something else happening this time around?

8 Likes

Behind the scenes Magic has already been implemented, but it may not appear in game because changing what is shown in the game could cause everyone progress for the tournament to be reset.

13 Likes

The prize has been updated now.

Both card 1 and 2 have 50/50 chance at dna and bucks.

6 Likes

Well this was fun, using my metriaphodons for some easy wins, and because of their low health they will all be ready for tomorrows fight for funds.

My streak didnt last though… damn herbivores :sob:

I couldve easily won that one but I got tired of battling and ended up over shooting my attack towards the end instead of playing it safe lol.

6 Likes

And some data.

6 Likes

the pack thumbnail looks like an acro carrying an acro

2 Likes

Data

6 Likes

Data after my first run.

5 Likes

My carnis almost didn’t even get into this one. Is ludia hearing me or something?

2 Likes

VIP tournaments tend to be easier I believe.

4 Likes