5 Likes

Data

3 Likes

4 Likes

Let’s go guys :wink:

5 Likes

Data

7 Likes

Faced a quite lot of interesting matchups in Predator League.

Here’s one,

Another,

And this.

For the first time in forever I enjoyed Tournament matches. :crazy_face:

Data :

Good luck to y’all!

7 Likes

Upper predator is pretty much dominator now, but you just cleared through it sandbagging like it was nothing lol :joy:

2 Likes

Some data.

I know it’s more than I usually do, was hoping for the pack, now I’m burned out, did score a few 1k DNA so I cant grumble.

6 Likes

I doubt if this is even possible, let alone its odds being freakin’ low. 🙇🏻‍♂️

I really wonder if there are some examples of some players who have achieved to win a VIP pack during the tourney.

Some veterans like @Sionsith or @Andy_wan_kenobi may answer that for the sake of their years long of monitoring. I wish to know in deed, if there are some. :thinking:

'Cause honestly, thinking otherwise is a mental barrier that stands in front of me grinding for more through out those VIP tourneys.

3 Likes

I think that I’ve only ever won tournament creatures so the odds maybe higher for vip packs, plus I’ve won over 6 tournament packs so theres that who knows… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I want to say someone has won the Tournament Pack on a VIP tournament, but I am not that person. To the best of my recollection

4 Likes

Someone has won it. I think it was the twin stigys.

4 Likes

Thank you all for sharing, so it is possible and up on the table. But I’ve got no single bit of will to continue on this one. There is that, especially me thinking of the finish line will be around just 1k. One of the lowest endings sure it’s gonna be, considering the reward is a double card. Interesting. :thinking:

But hey anyways, two more Acrobabies are now in cloning procedure at my gen-labs. :grin: And I’m all ok with it even if I wouldn’t win anything else. :upside_down_face:

One epic battle from the tourney

Yeah we all know AI doesn’t like pteros, nearly as much as it does not with the herbs. And again, we all know it would be impossible if I had faced tanky herbs instead of these. :expressionless:

“For all of my lost sisters during this harsh resistance against the herbivore dominion.” ______________________Tapejalocephalus Jr.

7 Likes

must…find…time…

4 Likes

I end up doing the same thing @Aether_12 i think if I battle more I have a “chance” which is true even if it is a 0.000000001% chance. Something about those VIP packs, same thing happens when it is a hybrid pack like Metriaphodon or Indominus tournaments.

I don’t think I have ever landed a VIP pack but I am sure it has happened in the past.

5 Likes

You guys are in Dominator while I barely even have time to do my run :grimacing:
Hoping to do 1 battle so I can end up in Prey for free bucks or DNA

Crud. Next data is about 12 minutes past the first Dom data

4 Likes

I’m hoping this is enough. I don’t have a ton of time during the week to battle. I still haven’t touched my PVEs because I had to build up my trophy count.

6 Likes

Once @Tommi did as well, he had landed on the Tarbosaurus pack iirc…

6 Likes