Ludia Forums

Active alliance looking for recruits

Get Jurassicked has a few open spots we are looking to fill. We do require use of discord, we vote on sancs so everyone has a say on who gets placed(normally set to make specific uniques), and require 10 take downs for the tournament(so you need to be tournament eligible). We participate actively in raids and have guides for all members to use to ensure success in the raids as well. We are a 9/9 alliance right now. 10/10 when full and hit level 8 for the rewards canister last tournament. Feel free to message me if you are interested.JWA-Logo1

![Screenshot_20200927-123123|250x500]

Get Jurassicked has a few open spots we are looking to fill. We do require use of discord, we vote on sancs so everyone has a say on who gets placed(normally set to make specific uniques), and require 10 take downs for the tournament(so you need to be tournament eligible). We participate actively in raids and have guides for all members to use to ensure success in the raids as well. We are a 9/9 alliance right now. 10/10 when full and hit level 8 for the rewards canister last tournament. Feel free to message me if you are interested.

JWA-Logo1

Hi I am looking for a new alliance that is less hard core :slight_smile: I am a daily player that is always online ready to go mission restart day and contribute to tournaments. I have been playing jwa from day one. My current alliance is an ark top 10. I do love it there and have become friends but they are very rule driven and are shifting to a much more hard core team that I like. I am looking for a new team that I feel I can better contribute to. Hopefully I will be a good fit let me know if you are interested

If you still have spaces free I would love to join

Sent a request. Name is the same in here. Would really appreciate being in the alliance and help with the raids

If your happy for me to join, could you DM me the discord link

1 Like