Ludia Forums

Active but relaxed alliance, looking for regular players who prefer fewer rules

Another 8/10, the teams working really well together at the minute :slight_smile:
If you think you too might be a CasualNerd, who enjoys playing the game regularly without feeling pressured and nagged by too many rules, send me a PM. We’re especially looking for members who prefer battling to darting, we encourage our members to contribute in the ways they enjoy most! Tournament participation is preferred, and we have a non-obligatory Telegram chat to help with raids.
Have a great Christmas!

My younger brother wants to join ur Alliance,named–Imperious in the game

Do u have any slot left.

Another week achieving Rank 10 on exploration, this time with over a day to spare! We are growing stronger each week, and we are looking for a new member to join our friendly team. No daft, confusing rules about what you’re allowed to request or put in sanctuaries, just play the way you enjoy. All we ask is that you’re online regularly and you give the tournament a go, any contributions welcome as it benefits the whole alliance :slight_smile:
If you’re an active player who finds too many rules suck the fun out of the game, we may be a good fit for you! Send me a message if you’d like to join

1 Like

Hi, I am looking to join an alliance. I don’t really know how it all works. I’m player level 9, I’m frequently active day and night (due to working shifts).

Wouldn’t mind some hints and tips along the way :+1:t3:

Username: Stuart137
Hashtag: #6283

Sounds fab, I’ve sent you an invite to join. We do have an optional Telegram chat if you’d like to join, just let me know :slight_smile: but you’re always welcome to ask any questions on alliance chat. We value any contributions and we’ll help where we can. Welcome to the team :slight_smile:

If anyone is interested in joining our super active, but pressure-free alliance, send me a PM! 8/10 Weekly Rewards regularly achieved, and Rank 7 on the tournament this month with an aim to get Rank 8 next time! We are especially interested in keen battlers/tournament players to balance out our amazing darters, but all players welcome.

1 Like

Getting closer to 9/10 Weekly Rewards with very little pressure and rules! If you’re a regular, active player who enjoys contributing without constant nagging and a long list of confusing rules, we’d love to hear from you. Our only real ask is that you register for the tournament, and ideally get your 10 takedowns. Send me a PM if interested!

Another Apex boss beaten! Our Telegram chat really helps us organise raids, and we’re looking for more players to help us achieve great rewards and beat the bosses. If you’re looking for a relaxed alliance with active players, we could be a great fit for you! Please give the tournament a try, and apart from that we don’t mind if you prefer battling, darting or raiding - the game should be fun, not a full time job

Hello. Just wondering if there are any spots for this alliance.

Hi there! We have a couple of spots at the moment, if you’re still interested let me know your name and gamer tag and it would be great to add you. Pm me if you have any questions :slight_smile:

More spots will be available today, another week of reaching 8 in defence and 10 in exploration, and we’re aiming for 7 or 8 in the tournament. We are best suited to players who enjoy playing the game, but don’t want all the rules and restrictions that other active alliances require. All we ask is some tournament participation, and contribute regularly in the ways you enjoy.
We also have a great chat on Telegram to help with raids and we’re having success with most of the Apexes :slight_smile:

If you would like to join us please message me or comment on here as we tend to delete blind requests :blush: