Ludia Forums

Active, cooperative, highly rewarded alliance recruiting members

TopoftheFoodChain is looking for new members. We’re looking for players in the +4500 that do the following:

• claim your 10 creature take downs in the weekend tournaments
  • play daily
  • battle and claim your DBI
  • erase your 0 after season-reset
  • don’t place rogues in any of the level 20 sanctuaries

• We organize our raids on Discord so joining our server is mandatory.
  • We average Tier 8 and 9 in the monthly tourneys. We are 9/10 or 10/10 on weekly alliance missions.
  • We have access to 3 level 20 incubators, as well as access to a host of other benefits.
  • We assist all our members (that want it) in getting their raid wins for the week. Sometimes this means carrying teammates through and other times it’s passing bosses to other members of the alliance.
    -We also donate DNA heavily to each other, as a lot of our top players have max level dinos.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Hi all, co-lead here. We are indeed recruiting. Also maybe we need a catchier title for the post. :nerd_face:

TopoftheFoodChain is looking for new members. We’re looking for very active players in the +4000 (if you are close and interested DM me) that do the following:

• claim your 10 creature take downs in the weekend tournaments
  • play daily
  • battle and claim your DBI
  • erase your 0 after season-reset and battle daily
  • don’t place rogues in any of the level 20 sanctuaries

TFC

• We organize our raids on Discord so joining our server is mandatory. This is a hard requirement
  • We average Tier 8 and 9 in the monthly tourneys. We are 10/10 on weekly alliance missions.
  • We have access to 3 level 20 incubators, as well as access to a host of other benefits.
  • We assist all our members (that want it) in getting their raid wins for the week. Sometimes this means carrying teammates through and other times it’s passing bosses to other members of the alliance.
    -We also donate DNA, including epic, heavily to each other, as a lot of our top players have max level dinos.

If you are interested, please DM me.

We are looking for a couple of new faces after some left after this past tourney cycle.

I hope I find you all well. I have 2 accounts. One level 20 5k+ trophies and another level 15 with 4k trophies. Does this interest you?

Can you DM me?