Active players wanted :)

Hi :slight_smile: we are currently looking for active players that we could add to our alliance. If you want to join us, comment here your username and we’ll add you.

Thank you ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

our alliance’s name is : destiny childs.

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forums! I am in a good clan, but there are plenty of people here that would likely love to join you.

Just for future reference, try to post your average alliance incubators and some basic rules for when you are recruiting. Not trying to be mean, just a couple tips.

Hey Thanks for the advice ! We are pretty open tbh, some of our players speak english and french. We are only 7 in the current alliance so that’s why we are looking for other members. Usually we unlock the third rank incubator. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok. That’s pretty promising for newer players. So what you want to do as well in your next post is text a few rules your clan has, for example how active, requires discord, need to participate in tournaments, etc. I can make a fake recruitment here if you want an example

1 Like

Ok, here is my example. Now if the words are infront of the colon, don’t place them, but this is what I would do.

Title: New Alliance Looking for Active Members!

Description: Hello! We are a small clan if 7 people looking for other active players to help us grow!
Rules and Requirements: We are a friendly clan, so foul language is not allowed. The sanctuaries are open to put whatever creatures you need in, but if there is a sanctuary full of only 1 creature, don’t place a different one in it. We would like you to get the daily battle incubator and achieve 10 takedowns in the tournament, as well as trying to help with the Alliance incubators. If you are interested come join Destiny Child’s!

1 Like

Thank you so much, that is very nice of you !!

1 Like

Hey,
You’re welcome to join our alliance!
We have about 7 open spots for you.
What do you think?
:slight_smile:

Our alliance - Jurassic Dominion

2 Likes

yes sure I’d love that ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just send you a request, my username is mariecpierre #2130

1 Like