Add all the creatures from JPB

We all miss Jurassic Park Builder so we want all the creatures from that game to be added (e.g. Torosaurus, Orthoceras, and Dreadnogthus)

2 Likes

It depends. I would like it if they added from JPB as this game has quite a lot of Alive models lol…at least at their 10’s.

1 Like

I would love to see Callicotherium and Machrauchenia returning. As we’ll as anomalocaris, gigantophitecus and megalania. We’ve got deinosuchus so perhaps we can expect others before an jwa appearance

3 Likes

I want Compy, Toro not the Carnotaurus and Camarasaurus

1 Like

Man i miss jurassic park biulder :pleading_face::sob::pleading_face::sob::pleading_face:

Agreed with you.

1 Like

Let’s see if we can get em to bring it back.

1 Like

I mean there probably wont bc im guessing that it didint do well even though evryone that like dinosaurs loved jurassic park builder before jurassic world the game and alive came out so its just sad to remember that i just got indrecotherium to level 40 the day before it shut down and i didnt have evry creature in the game maxed before it shut down :pensive::cry::cry::pensive::cry::pensive:

And i hate remembering that i didnt get the chance to max evry creature maxed before it shut down and i hate remembering or seeing that it got shut down because i sometimes go to play jurassic park builder and then remember that it got ahut down and i get sad and i want to play it so much evrytime and i also want to cry when i remember that it got shut down :sob::sob::sob:

I miss it so much. Played JWTG and JPB off release. So many memories.

2 Likes