Ludia Forums

Add Boost Redistribution System

Can’t stress enough how awful a boost shuffle event is. Instead ask for this: a slow boost redistribution with 100% refunds should be allowed at all times. If I want to rotate my level 25 dioraja for my freshly leveled 24 mammolania, I should have to redistribute boosts slowly from one to the other over a period of time in a planned manner. Shuffle events are bad because people can just power boost things to absurd levels for tournaments and arena matches to mess with people, pooling boosts used on raid and tournaments for PvP makes for miserable experiences and bloated trophy counts. But having no system to normally reallocate boosts is equally awful because if your creature is nerfed such that it fails to perform its niche…you’re out of luck compared to the guy who boosted a random creature who got buffed into relevancy. There’s no strategy to that, only luck of the draw, and it needs to be dealt with. Not only would the system insulate folks from the dreaded surprise nerfs, it would also let players be more flexible with the evolving meta and creature teams they want.

6 Likes

I agree, boosts should be more flexible to be redistributed, because of the monthly nerfs and buffs as well as because stats demanded by pvp battles and raids differ widely. A typical issue that commits most players, including myself, is regarding Thor. While the speed-bossted Thor- aka “cheetahthor”- became almost mandatory in pvp battles, in raids, it is useless because tryos and irritators cannot keeping up to them, as prescribed by the strategies. It is so frustrating to have spent thousands and thousands of coins to max out a unique dino that is useless in raids. At least re-boosting opportunies should occur monthy.

Absolument pas d’accord Nous nous évertuons depuis le début du jeu à augmenter nos dinos et à les booster Tout cela pourquoi à la fin ? qu’on nous enlève les boosts pour lesquels nous avons tant contribués ? Hors de question !!! A chacun sa misère et son temps de jeu.

C’est n’ est pas elever les boosts, c’est donner la juste opportunité à tous de les redistribuer, tout en donnat les jeueurs le droit de ajuster leurs dinos selon les updates où l’entreprise les nerfent ou les boostent. D’ailleurs, comme j’ai dit, il y a une grande différence entre les traits nécessaires pour les battailles en pvp et les invasions.

Translated From French

Absolutely disagree We have been working hard from the start of the game to increase our dinos and boost them All of this why at the end? that we take away the boosts for which we have contributed so much? Out of the question !!! To each his own misery and playing time.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

Translated From French

It’s not raising the boosts, it’s giving the fair opportunity to everyone to redistribute them, while giving players the right to adjust their dinosaurs according to the updates where the company nerfs or boost them. Besides, like I said, there is a big difference between the traits needed for pvp battles and invasions.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

1 Like