Ludia Forums

Add Bumpy to JWA

Since the named Raptors are in game, in commemoration to Camp Cretacious Bumpy the named Anky should be added as a rare.

17 Likes

Bumpy and Rexy both need to be added. Although Bumpy needs to grow a bit first maybe.

4 Likes

I believe we would just add another anky but with bumby’s colors and his odd horns, If u haven’t seen S2, don’t look at this:

Bumpy grows into a full on adult anky in S2, so adding adult bumpy would work now I guess, idk

3 Likes

I haven’t seen season 2 yet but that solves that problem. :slight_smile:

Rexy/Roberta
Bumpy
Toro
Chaos
Grim
Limbo

7 Likes

I would say Rexy/Roberta would totally be perfect for another non-hybrid Legendary

6 Likes

what if e750 was added? Like, depending on what it is, (gonna assume its a hybrid monster that can’t be fused or something) it can be a wild spawning legendary or some sort of apex. I don’t know how else you could collect its dna if it was apex, maybe every tourney gives you a small bit of dna in the “tourney is over” rewards and after every tourney season you get more and more dna until you can unlock it. Maybe this could be a way to unlock other apex’s and switch em around? idk, but I do know that u woulnd’t be able to unlock it in one tourney, maybe 10-50 dna as the top reward? something like that

5 Likes

e750?

is that the thing behind the door at then end of season 2?

3 Likes

Spoiler

Yes, its that thing in the frozen tank Kenji de-activates and roars at the end of the season, can’t wait to see what it is

3 Likes

i would like to see the juvenile trex from the 1st book cuz it actually pounced on some of its victims like ed regis so it could be the first cunning and fierce rex.

1 Like

Rexy is technically already in-game, albeit without scarring and under the title of “Tyrannosaurus Rex”.

Yes, but I think it would be nice for her to have her own unique (not necessarily unique rarity) creature in the game.

1 Like

It would prob be nice to have Rexy look like a more JP looking rex with the scars and classic JP roars

3 Likes

omg imagine if the E stands for Erlidominus. The tail spikes sort of match and it is part of the Indo family

4 Likes

that’s kinda what I thought of when I saw the tail spikes on it lol

3 Likes

Ooooh that would be cool! It would be cool if it was a completely new thing too!

1 Like

Roberta would have the scars too she would have feirce devestation.

1 Like

We already have a Bumby! It’s Ankylosaurus gen 2! Isn’t it? They have the same colour?!

1 Like

But it doesnt have the name bumpy with an uneven spike on her head.

3 Likes

Not really, We’d need an anky with light blue armor and yellow tummy with the uneven horns

3 Likes