Ludia Forums

Add Hidden Things to find out Hunting

Please add more difficult items to find out hunting that would make you feel like your hunt is worth while. These are both from the movie, “Jurassic World”.

Amber: This item would spawn hidden like hidden dino’s and only appear when within your inner circle. Once picked up you instantly get some random Legendary or Unique DNA. These would spawn at the same rate as epics. After picking up the amber, a dino will then spawn as not to take away from the spawn rates.
Amber

The Lost Shaving Cream Can: This would spawn hidden like hidden dino’s and appear within your inner circle. Once picked up you instantly get a couple or few random boosts of either health, damage or speed. These would spawn at the same rate as rare’s. Once picked up a dino will spawn in its place as not to take away spawns.
Shaving%20Cream

I know you have treasure chest days for the kiddies that you can see a quarter mile away but you could also add hard to find items like this you just won’t run into every day and be like, “Wow! I found a Barbasal can and got me a few speed boost! Whoo Hoo!”

8 Likes

Neither of those are from Jurassic World… Both of those are from the first movie, Jurassic Park. Neat idea otherwise.

2 Likes

I love this idea :heart_eyes:

Good idea except scratch boost rewards lol. No no for boost rewards. Make it a blue rare incubator or and epic incubator reward. Or even a hard cash reward. Definite no for speed boost or any boost rewards lol.

1 Like

What about adding a collection idea? Like instead of getting rewards for the items themselves, you get rewards for collecting more. Like for example, there could be 10 key items from every movie. Collect all the JP ones, you get a rare incubator. Collect all the item, you get a premium incubator and hard cash.
You could have items like:
Jurassic Park:

• John Hammonds Cane
  • Alan Grants raptor claw
  • Dennis Nedrys shaving cream
  • Ian Malcolms glasses
  • Amber
  • Mr DNA statue
  • “When Dinosaurs ruled the Earth” banner
  • Night Vision Goggles
  • Robert Muldoons Rifle
  • Handlers Tazer Pole