Ludia Forums

Add in Heterodontosaurus and being able to further evolve your creatures

It will be a Common which you’ll unlock it at Arena Level 76 it’s level 40 colors would a like an Azure color with Orange spots and 3 spikes on it’s head and will be an Herbivore and it’s overall model should look like this it will use Pachycephalosaurus animations. Also I think you should be able to further evolve your dinosaurs into a Level 80 since in the Arena Level Infinity your opponent who’s a bot had over-leveled dinosaurs on their team and so I think it should be the same with yours and maybe new models for like Level 80, Level 120, or even Level 160 or Level 200

4 Likes

I did suggest before that we should be able to level up our creatures beyond 40 with the help of the new currency amber so I think its a great idea, hopefully we will see this in a future update.

As for heterodontosaur it’s a possibility but I doubt it will be common, probably tourney like the rest of the new releases.

7 Likes

Yeah I think so also

1 Like

We can do similar with apex so why not

1 Like

Do you mean the bosses right? Apex is alive creatures.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s for Alive

1 Like

Well I disagree with this for one reason.

The reason the bots have over-leveled creatures is to add variety to the creatures you face cause if the ai couldn’t use over-leveled creatures then those people with everything maxed will be facing against the same lvl 40 indoraptors, yudons, metriaphodons, Scorpios, pachygalosaurus and it’ll just get boring. They’ll also never face amphibians because of the lack of amphibians and where gorgo stacks ferocity wise
As far as I remember there is no proper glass cannon carnivore that’s a tournament hybrid. Same goes for amphibian. So they’ll also never face those if the ai never had over-leveled creatures.

1 Like

Channels got mixed lol

1 Like

Yep i mean bosses

1 Like

I’m not sure I get what you mean here? It can provide us with creatures where there are currently gaps ie leveling up an ostapo to indoraptor ferocity. Or leptostega to dunkleosaur ferocity.

The ai will just get stronger in response to this so it wouldn’t make the game easier.

1 Like

I definitely want heterodontosaurus involved as any rarity but would like either battle stage as legendary vip/ limited or as tourney Dino but unlocked via special event because he’s my fave Dino [quote=“Rudi10001, post:1, topic:227374, full:true”]
It will be a Common which you’ll unlock it at Arena Level 76 it’s level 40 colors would a like an Azure color with Orange spots and 3 spikes on it’s head and will be an Herbivore and it’s overall model should look like this it will use Pachycephalosaurus animations. Also I think you should be able to further evolve your dinosaurs into a Level 80 since in the Arena Level Infinity your opponent who’s a bot had over-leveled dinosaurs on their team and so I think it should be the same with yours and maybe new models for like Level 80, Level 120, or even Level 160 or Level 200
[/quote]