Ludia Forums

Add The Spinoraptor From Jurassic World Evolution

Hey Developers,

I think it would be awesome to have this Spinoraptor added from Jurassic World Evolution! It looks amazing and really would be a great addition to the game.

ddqv1s1-b9909429-8375-401d-8489-f2d6b9c3c35d

thanks for your time.

6 Likes

Pretty sure this is the whole point of Spinotahraptor.

they look quite different to me.

1 Like

Yes!!! I know we have spinotahraptor in game, but I’d love to have this beauty in game since the one we have I feel is just the cheaper version. Maybe spino 2+raptor squad member?

2 Likes

plus spinotah is big, spinoraptor is smalller. it looks way cooler too.

2 Likes

Yeah, the calls, animations, and model of JWE is stunning, JWA… not so much lol
I’d love to have an actual spinoraptor that uses the raptor model and isn’t a feathered spino

3 Likes

very true. they did such an amazing job on alloraptor. a spinoraptor done similar would be really cool. plus i’d like to see that Carnoraptor from the other game. i haven’t played it.

2 Likes

This would be so sick as well.

images

4 Likes

Oh yes, would be amazing if spinoraptor had a Similar “style” to alloraptor. That being… looking cooler? Idk how to say but I hope it looks just as good as allo

2 Likes

I would love it to have a color palette similar to the Spinoraptor from JWTG at level 40.

4 Likes

those colors are pretty. i like that. i wouldn’t mind the feathers but the head is like a bird. it doesn’t even look like a raptor or spino head haha.

1 Like

Yes the colors would be nice, feathers… idk I’d be a bit iffy about them if it was made of a raptor squad member, but definitely a no to the face, it looks like a toon, it’s why I never wanted to lvl my spinoraptor to 40 when I played lol

2 Likes

Spinotahraptor is basically spinoraptor with more spinosaurus DNA in it but I would like to see JWE spinoraptor in the game. Maybe even spinotahraptor + more utahraptor

1 Like

i’d like to see a Spino hybrid with more Spino dna in it, but the Spinotaraptor is just ugle haha. The one that turns into Erlikopyx isn’t a horrible design. I’d like to see one with the fin. The Spinoraptor from JWE is a perfect mix between both. you get roughly the raptor size with more of the spino body. it looks so great.

2 Likes

Indeed i wish he can come. I even maken him as first or second dinosaur in creature maker

What if we made spinoraptor out of echo and spino gen2?

Something like this