Adding low level apex raids

I want it, because it will help low level players and medium class players(like me) start collecting apex DNA because it will take too time for them to unlock apex.
I still have 0 for all apex creatures
For example -
1…Replace epic raids with 15 lvl apex raids
Rewards- 5 min - 10max apex dna
2… Replace legendary raids with 20 lvl apex raids
Rewards - 10 min - 15 max apex dna
3…Replace unique raids with 25 lvl apex raids
Rewards - 15 min - 20 max apex dna

Apex raids will remain as it is but rewards must be greater because they are very hard
Rewards -20 min - 50 max apex dna

Remove epic raids because epic DNA can be collected by darting
Remove legendary raids because they can be unlocked easily
Remove unique raids because we can unlock them by championships

What do you think?

A level 20 mortem raid
Ignore creatures stats

3 Likes

I think it’s a really good idea, even low to mid players who don’t have the necessary creatures for an actual apex raid can do it and gain apex dna
(i also need such raids so I can get some apex dna).

3 Likes

So if minimum is 5 you will take 60 week to unlock ( if you get only 5 DNA )

2 Likes

I mean the lv 15 raid

1 Like

just try to do the raid with your tools.

raids were never meant to be easy.

12 Likes

If you add low level apex raids it would bring the arena off balance because it would be way too easy to get apex dinos, in addition to a possible 50 dna for the apex raid themselves arena would be hell. Apex creatures are meant to be end game and not easy to get.

6 Likes

apex raids are end game creatures they are meant to be difficult enough so that the arena isn’t unbalanced with them showing up in arenas that they shouldn’t be in. there are some strats that allow for non legendary/ unique creatures to participate, but getting those creatures to the stats needed to even just RNG the raid is a big investment as it requires over leveling some things that make great end game hybrids.

2 Likes

Because lvl 15 raid is much easier compared to normal apex raid

1 Like

Please no, we already have a crap load of uniques and legendaries(even a couple mortys) in the lower arenas because of carry strats. If someone got themselves carried through all these raids, they could unlock mortem in 5-4 weeks, which is not good for healthy balance

3 Likes

Personally I don’t love this idea. These are supposedly End-Game creatures so being able to unlock them early on might cause havoc on the early arenas.

no.
Erlikogamma raids were the best thing ever.

1 Like

the base level of apex is level 26

1 Like

I can understand your difficulty…I am also felling same but adding low level apex idea is not good…if we unlock apex bosses easily then what is the point of playing game…it would be so wasy

No, Apex are the cream of the crop when it comes to their power and lower level players should NOT have access to them. Most of the time you need creatures at about level 25/26 to unlock it, and if you go lower you better have sunk a lot of time and boosts into that creature (case in point irritator).

2 Likes

I think its bad idea, because low level arenas will be even more unbalanced also apex creatures should be endgame monsters not a low tier puppys
(Sorry for my bad english)

1 Like

even inostherium is good. especially in the magnus raid. but without boots, gonna need to be at least 23.

Magnus? Do you mean magna?

Or he/she mean Ceramagnus Raid

1 Like

the balance in lower arenas is already in a mess because of everything. when i got to badlands there were level 12’s in that arena, now there are level 15’s. and before me it seemed like the average was 10 or 8