Ludia Forums

Ads playing without request (or reward)

I noticed that occasionally, after the new update, ads will sometimes start playing without being called on and without giving and reward. This has happened to me a couple of times, once in the DNA page, another in the prize drop page. Always after having played at least one ad and I seem to remember it would just start playing the same ad, then play it again a few seconds later after exiting the ad itself.

4 Likes

It happened to me just a few minutes ago too. I watched a regular ad and after that another ad started no matter what I tapped. I finally had to restart the game.

2 Likes

Same. If I totally closed the game and then restarted, the game functioned normally.

Given how you lose your progress on daily events, I wouldn’t look at any videos until completing daily events (or not starting daily events in the same session as watching videos). I was unable to complete a Code 19 due to videos starting, so beware of losing dinosaurs to this little glitch, too.

4 Likes

I hope we will not get punished for watching ads that were not intended to be watched.
Sarcasm end.

5 Likes

And I’m afraid we would be punished for going to raptor paddock and collecting the mods while the game freezes! S_r_a_m

2 Likes

Hope the raptors do not attack us while we collect mods!! I have my Indominus rex duo at level 10,to fight the raptors,by blue took on Indominus right?

2 Likes

Definitely having this glitch happen often as well. And finding that about half the time, when I do click on an ad, the reward doesn’t come through. In addition to ads continuing to pop up after. So now I’ll get to watch like 3 ads in the hope of maybe getting 1 reward.

This may not be a glitch and Ludia might wanted to make more money.

Hello everyone, thank you for bringing this up! I’ll make sure to let the team know about this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes