Ludia Forums

Advanced Fierce Trial Strike Tower is Bugged

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I opened the Advanced Fierce Trial this morning, and immediately after I selected a dinosaur, the game “crashed to desktop”. I reopened JWA and it took me to the battle and was asking me to select a move. As I selected a move, the button disappeared but did not activate. I selected the other three moves, and each button disappeared but did not activate. At the end of the timer, my dino used the default move and killed the opponent. However, I got the same reaction on the second opponent. The strike tower ended (Time Out!) before the third dinosaur opponent could be killed by the default move.
This happened twice and both counted against my “Losses”.

Area is was found in: Strike Tower

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Open the Advanced Fierce Trial strike tower,
Step 2 - Press the Battle button
Step 3 - Attempt to complete the trial.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: It happened twice in a row, despite rebooting JWA multiple times.

What type of device are you using:iPhone 8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I’m sorry that happened, Mitchell_Hein. Could you please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, including the date and time of when you attempted the Strike event?

Thanks!

I am having the exact same issue on android.