Advice about my team appreciated

So I’ve been putting a huge amount of effort into this game the past couple months, and I really love it, and I seem to have a good, well-balanced team, but I still tend to lose two out of three matches, which is frustrating as I don’t know what more I can do; commitment certainly isn’t the issue. So if anyone who’s a longtime player could give me any advice on my team, I’d appreciate it (P.S. Allosaurus is currently a placeholder until I can get my Paramolach levelled up; it’s currently at level 17).

I can not tell you much, your team is almost the same as mine, although mine is a bit superior. We agree on 6 of the 8 creatures, the only differences are that you have suchotator and allosaurus and I have Paramoloch and Alankylosaurus. Interestingly, those two pieces I think are the two weakest. Therefore, I am sure that your defeats are temporary and that you will get to climb a lot.

In any case, more than creatures, sometimes it is more important to use them. For example, in your team it is vital that you NEVER use gorgosuchus as a first option and, if possible, never against rivals that have their full strength and speed reduction possibilities. If possible, always between a weakened rival and less fast to kill the first bite. That makes it deadly for the second bite.

I can not tell you much, your team is almost the same as mine, although mine is a bit superior. We agree on 6 of the 8 creatures, the only differences are that you have suchotator and allosaurus and I have Paramoloch and Alankylosaurus. Interestingly, those two pieces I think are the two weakest. Therefore, I am sure that your defeats are temporary and that you will get to climb a lot.

In any case, more than creatures, sometimes it is more important to use them. For example, in your team it is vital that you NEVER use gorgosuchus as a first option and, if possible, never against rivals that have their full strength and speed reduction possibilities. If possible, always between a weakened rival and less fast to kill the first bite. That makes it deadly for the second bite.

Losing 2 out of 3 matches shouldn’t be anything out of the ordinary for anyone pretty much.

I wouldn’t bother swapping allo for paramoloch though.

Yeah, generally I let Gorgo go only after my first creature has been defeated and softened the target up; I’ve found that unless they manage to play something even faster, it can easily take out two in a row if I’m lucky.

Why not? Para has two attacks almost guaranteed to stun as well as decent health, speed and damage. Allosaurus typically gets only one good hit in before being taken out I’ve found.