Recently, I’ve noticed that I’m building quite the backlog of tournament creatures in my market. I’m only level 66 as of posting this, but I’ve been able to get into the flow of unlocking tournament creatures from getting into dominator league. As of the moment, I’ve unlocked Pteranodon Gen 2 and Urtinotherium, and will likely be getting Suchodus from the current tourney. If I were to count Deinonychus as my 4th, I’d say that I’m slowly but surely building my roster of tournament creatures. Although I’m unable to make any fusions of my unlocks yet, I still have a good handful of tournament creatures from prize drop rewards. The first that I’ll more than likely be able to build would be Pteraquetzal given Quetzalcoatlus is an event unlock, though of course that’s only the beginning.
That all said, after rummaging through some posts from a while ago, I have a general idea of how to begin clearing out my market, but I wanted to ask here first to make sure I’m not going to be blowing all my DBs inefficiently. I have VIP, so I have access to the Tuesday 20% hatchery discount and the Sunday 15% hatchery discount. From what I’ve read so far, I assume that:
- I should have my free hatchery slot should be reserved for my Commons/Rares/Super Rares/Non-Tourney Hybrids so long as I have any to hatch.
- I should always have my other three slots running with Legendaries/Legendary Hybrids/Superhybrids/Tournament creatures.
- If I’m going to be spending DB to speed up, do it on Tuesdays (and Sundays possibly)
- I should prioritize “new” creatures for the sake of my badges.
- If I have the creature unlocked, I shouldn’t be afraid to trade them for DB/LP at the trade harbor.
Of course, this is only what I’ve been able to piece together from what I’ve read so far. As of the moment I have 76 creatures in my market, though I would like to clear it out as much as possible so that I can map my team comp more clearly moving forward. Is this a good plan and is there anything I could do to make it better? Is there a specific time range/cost I should be using my DB on when speeding up hatching?