Ludia Forums

Advice thread

Haven’t seen a thread like this except some, which are unpostable because of necro, so this is for any type of advice like lineup help, what to do with stuff, etc.
I’ll go first, what should I do with this amount of dna? I was thinking of either getting another segno, getting diplosuchus, or getting tapejalocephalus. Which one?
Edit: picture
Quite a bit I know :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

If you don’t have Diplosuchus yet, I would definitely work towards him. He helps immensely before getting into tourney hybrids.

6 Likes

Any advice for what do do with my lineup? Once I get to 100k dna ill start spending it during discounts.

3 Likes

Wow congrats on a deep lineup!
Maybe get higher level tourney creatures, then start on getting more indoraptors.

3 Likes

Thank you for the advice! Is there a specific class of tourney creatures I should get more of?

2 Likes

Maybe higher level ostapos or gorgo if you have it, the amphibians are pretty low down compared to all the other classes, it’s a good lineup where surprisingly carnos don’t fill the whole thing up.

2 Likes

New t Rex gen 2 on the way and a new magalosaurus and about to try to max postosuchus

2 Likes

There are a few gaps, especially between your top 7. Try to close some of those gaps by like selling the first creature or just evening the gaps with other creatures.

1 Like

I feel like there was definitely an advice thread somewhere but it’s probably buried though.

1 Like

im in the process of filling the gaps. once those are ready then im going for indoraptor since i have 10k raptor s dna

1 Like

also going for level 30 proterogyrinus

1 Like

Yeah, I did see one but like we can’t post there due to necro so I made a new one.

You also need a lot more herbs in your lineup, as everything else is decently balanced but herbs are basically covered. Try to get dinos such as monostegotops or gigakylocephalus, or any tourney creatures or tourney hybrids if possible (herbs).
It’s also a bit shallow around the top, but the ferocity of 40 legendaries is good. Get herbs as I listed before and try to have them near the ferocity of about the indom.

I don’t recommend getting an indoraptor, as it won’t help your lineup in the slightest. Unless you want to spend a long long time filling those gaps, I recommend that you sell all of your useless legendary creatures you have lying around, along with selling some commons, rares etc… Also, because your lineup is extremely unbalanced, I suggest you sell your indominus 30. Get as many legendary hybrids to lvl 20 or higher depending on how strong they are. Start getting rare and super rare hybrids to lvl 30 or 40 as well. After you do that, get all the tournament creatures you have unlocked up to level 40, even If they aren’t that good, as they will help deepen your lineup, along with increasing your coin production. I have noticed that you have many useless Dino’s just sitting there, like your lvl 10 Rex, lvl 10 velociraptor gen 2 etc… Once you have sufficient dna, start doing dna to Jurassic trades. If you have 20k+ dna, you will be able to get vip creatures through custom trades. Whilst doing everything mentioned above (if you do), start getting more lvl 10 super hybrids (lvl 20-30 in diplosuchus’s case) and eventually when you unlock more tournament creatures, get more tournament hybrids. Honestly, I’m your situation, I would sell practically everything that’s not a super hybrid, a vip, or useful rare and super rare hybrids. Some useless rare hybrids (like ophiacomimmus) are too expensive for how good they are, so sell it. This might sound hard, but you should sell your indominus Rex lvl 30, as it’s causing lots of unbalance in your lineup.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Yeah I noticed that. I’m hoping for a good herb tourney soon

Good advice. I’m actually trying to max T. rex gen 2 rn I’ve got another incubating so I’ll keep it. I don’t have many tourney unlocks. Just megalosaurus, proterogyrinus, kentrosaurus, and eryops.

1 Like

I also just unlocked diplosuchus on Sunday so I’m working on it

Perhaps you could max 2 or 3 copies of each; not to be rude, but I really don’t see how maxing a T Rex gen 2 will help your lineup. IMO, it would be better to start selling your useless creatures and max multiple copies of your unlocked tourney creatures.

Good. I also recommend that you gen more ostapos to lvl 20, as they will help with your amphibian shortage.

So I would get roughly 60K dna from indominus selling. So should I try to spend half then custom trade others?