Advice thread

Postosuchus is very useful at times, however, they won’t use it very often and its not worth the 8k dna they would have to spend on it.

4 Likes

I’m not sure when the next segnosaurus unlock will be, but most likely, It will not be for a while. Even if you really want to max it, I wouldn’t make it your priority, as there are better things you could be doing with that dna, and maxing postosuchus won’t be immediately useful.

3 Likes

Yeah, especially since we had one just last month…

2 Likes

My priority now is my tourney creatires

3 Likes

Does eolambia ever circulate around the 20k packs? Bc I really need one.

3 Likes

Yeah, same thing I said in the off topic thread, @Icthyornis made a really helpful thread for the 20k packs: VIP Spin Wheel Order - #18 by Icthyornis
Currently we are on Tylosaurus:

Meaning Eolambia will be coming along in 12 or 13 weeks.

3 Likes

3 months huh

3 Likes

I’m looking to get a good anphibian, would ostapo 20 be better or would diplosuchus be better?

3 Likes

Diplosuchus 20 is better as it’s cheaper and almost the same stats as Osta lv20

4 Likes

You will want Ostaposaurus eventually for legendary battles. I agree though, use SDNA for Diplosuchus. He’s helpful for a long time. I still have mine at level 30 and use them every week (especially in FMF for tournaments).

4 Likes

Work on leveling up indo g2

2 Likes

I feel like it’s pretty balanced how it is right now, the best thing is probably to just get gorgo or ostapo

2 Likes

Another thing is that for the past few days, I’ve been running low on coins. How do I make a coin trap? Would I just get a full paddock of alangasaurus and labryinthosaurus, and then spam park oasis and JH around it?

1 Like

There are lots of threads discussing this very question.

Edit:
Here is a decent one with mentions of others:

2 Likes

Why wouuld i do that?

1 Like

Honestly idk

2 Likes

I really need help I have 6 more lvl 40 dinos needed to complete mission I’m nowhere close.

5 Likes

Hatch a bunch of triceratops and level them up. Or other common Dino’s.

6 Likes

Triceratops

1 Like

Wait it out. No need to rush the missions or level up. It’s a game of patience.

2 Likes