Advice thread

At what point of time does a 7-day dinosaur’s hatching speed-up become free in the hatchery?

Hey, my english is very bad, so i have a question.
Are other languages ​​automatically translated for you too? Because yours are for me

1 Like

I think they use Google Translate and copy paste.

1 Like

I think the free speed up in the end is 8 hours and 22 minutes.

3 Likes

Should I fuse for dimetrocarnus yet with this line up?

2 Likes

My advice is ludia should add velociraptor gen 2 dna for fusing i rex to make indoraptor gen 2 , anyone agree my advice

Thank you for this.

2 Likes

Dimetriocarnus level 1 have 3669 ferocity.I think you should have enough s dna for 2 dinos before doing that jump.Also i think you should have one more stegoceratops and do monostego for lower cool-downs.
For me personally still didn’t do i rex because t rex is stronger and cool-downs are similar.You should have one more t rex if you have in your market enough to make one.

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m in a little dilema, if I upgrade more my team, some Dinos will have a big jump in ferocity (1500 jump), and will leave some of my other Dinos nearly useless.

Do you think if my average ferocity is 10,500, things will change a lot if some dinos go up to 11,500?

2 Likes

No

10 :t_rex::t_rex::t_rex::t_rex::t_rex:

6 Likes

This is most of my current lineup. I’m trying to max erliko then nodo. After I max nodo I plan to make erliphosaurus. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Looks like Monostegotops would be useful to you

Same ferocity level as Tape L10, so would fit in nicely.

2 Likes

Hey, you think I could see your lineup? I think yours is similar to mine in terms of ferocity…

3 Likes

I’ll post it tomorrow when most of the dinos will be back from cool-down

2 Likes

Here’s my line-up down to the L20 VIPs. Of course I forgot until I had finished Battle Buildup, but most of it is clear. It’s more than 5 pics so I will post the rest below

3 Likes

And the rest

I am currently working towards unlocking Dracoceratops, but with interruptions to hatch other things.

3 Likes

Is a lvl 10 Yudon worth buying?!

I just got Sarco from Bracket and have Ichtyostega

Which should i focus more on getting

Can I see your lineup?
Well, in my opinion Ichtyostega is better than sarcosuchus, and Ichty’s hybrid, Rajastega (stats lvl 40 = health 5044 Attack 1742 ) is slightly better than sarco’s, which is koolasaurus (stats lvl 40 = health 3864 attack 1476)
If you need amphibians but not their hybrid, go for ichtyostega. If you need a good amphibian with a good hybrid go for sarco, because koolasaurus could be helpful if you don’t have high level amphibians.

2 Likes

Here is my lineup

Rajastega and Spinoraptor from PvP