Advice thread

I think maybe ichtyostega then

1 Like

I would go for Ichtyostega for the same reasons that LegendaryDinos mentioned. Another thing is that Amber is really easy to get once you’re level 60+. I wouldn’t use dna on sarco when it can be bought with Amber even though you have the unlock.

1 Like

Recently I got Prionosuchus twice from Daily rewards packs. I did not remember having this before and was surprised. I haven’t actually looked at the pack contents for ages so the next day I went to look. But the only Legendary dino in the pack at the moment is Suchomimus. Even the VIP daily pack is the same.

How much do these packs vary? Does anyone have any records of what is in them?

1 Like

I think they change every few days, or weeks. I have seen two legendaries before in the normal pack, not sure about VIP though.

2 Likes

I definitely got ammonite (I think more than once) from a daily rewards pack, and maybe a T-rex (I remember somebody else making a comment about getting a T-rex and I think I got the same at the same day).

5 Likes

Is it worth having a lvl 10 Yudon if I buy one? How long has it taken everyone to get one?

1 Like

Should I even attempt this? I’m not really sure if it’s worth using all my best herbs.

If you use Apatosaurus to build reserve and Eolambia as one of your attackers, they will be usable again later today, so only one of your top team will be left out of action for long. Maybe give it one shot and see how you get on?

The prizes range from locked rares to tournament dinos, it could be worthwhile or a lot of effort for not much (Pachycephalosaurus for me!) Good luck…

3 Likes

It couldn’t have gone better! Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

Apato, followed by Ophia and Eolambia. Tough but winnable

Well fought. And congratulations on getting a tournament dino :clap:

3 Likes

So tempting.
Screenshot_20220514-035137_Jurassic World

2 Likes