Advice thread

I am a VIP. Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

Fyi, you need to save some DNA as well. No point in saving a bunch of DBs to speed hatch dinos if you don’t have the DNA to buy the dinos first.

1 Like

Since you’re VIP, I like to save a fair amount for tournaments on Sundays since VIPs get 25% off battle cooldowns. It helps me push to dominator and secure a spot since it’s only about like 12 hours before it finishes, and tournament unlock packs can reward up to 1500 DB back if you’re lucky.

1 Like

Upon looking at the big spreadsheet with all the dinosaur stats and ferocities, I seem to have created a bit of a gap between my top creatures. How should I go about balancing my lineup?

Right now, I’m planning on bringing all my super rare hybrids up to level 40 and going for some level 30-ish legendary hybrids so I can be around the 6000-7000 ferocity range. For super rares I’m working on Stegoceratops, Ankylodocus, and Suprannotitan while for legendaries I’m aiming for Koolasaurus, Unayrhynchus, and Rajastega (so I don’t boost my Indominus to 8000+ ferocity).

As for superhybrids, I’m looking to make Monostegotops and raise that to level 10, bring another Diplosuchus to 30 or keep two 20s, and just get the eight Tapejalocephalus and slowly evolve them from there instead of rushing it like I did with Diplosuchus. Thoughts?

Something to keep in mind is cooldowns, raising one group to level 40 might produce a longer cooldown then say another group at lvl 10-20 range.

All this to say if you have a gap in ferocity but you fill it with higher level creatures you might not help your self a ton be use you won’t be able to use those creatures as often.

1 Like

Yeah, cooldowns are becoming a bit problematic, though I feel that not having enough creatures to substitute for my strongest ones (mainly Diplosuchus and Tapejalocephalus) holds me back from doing events and often results in me spending some DB to speed them up. I usually let one of said strong creatures carry me with two weaker creatures being meatshields for action point gain, which is why I’m aiming to bring the others up to par.

Sorry for the super late reply, but thanks @Mc_Aich and @Sionsith ! Your advices about clearing the market are extremely useful!

1 Like

Is there a point where I should stop spending my loyalty points on solid gold packs? I did some poking around the forums and have been using them on is that as soon as I can afford it, plus the VIP prize drop that costs 800-1200 a day as per the general advice I found around here. I notice a lot of people here have over 100k LP and was wondering if there would come a time where I’d want to stop buying solid gold packs.

I only speak for myself, but i have a decent amount of level 20s, 30s, and some 31+s. So I save my LPs for big discount days or days they do x2 LPs (because you get LPs for opening the pack).

They don’t happen often and you don’t really know ahead of time when it’s going to happen, so you save until it happens, then you spend. Keep in mind, you’ll want to probably speed hatch them on discount to keep your market clear and you might need to fuse some to make room in your paddock, so plan accordingly on which other resources you should save.

If you’re not level 99 yet and still need VIPs to help out your roster for daily events or tournaments, then you may want to continue buying packs like you’re doing. Just my 2 cents.

5 Likes

@Bandeezee has give some good pointers up above. I would add that over time once you get a good block of say lvl 11-20 VIP’s you could approach the 10k packs in a way that allows you to save up a cushion of LP, so instead of opening up one every time you hit 10k maybe wait until you hit 20k then open one pack, next wait until you hit 30k then open one, keep going in this leap frog motion of earning 20k but only spending 10k pretty soon you will have 100k LP and continue to build that reserve until one of those elusive discount/bonus times comes around.

This will allow you to continue to add VIP’s to your roster but at a slower pace.

5 Likes

Not showing all copies of creatures: 12 dimetrocarnus and monostegotops, 11 diplosuchus and spinotasuchus, 10 tapejalocephalus. Any advices?

2 Likes

I know about the occasional x4 points for VIPs, but is the discount exactly what it sounds like? I didn’t know that the packs would occasionally cost less, so my only idea was to try and go all in on the double-double bonuses.

Well, You have an impressive line up, but You have a ton of each one, theres no way You are using all those dinos. I would start feeding everything, then fusing to Match indo ferocity. Focus on herbs, pteros and amphibians. Once You are ready, get those Indos, You have almost a full paddock to hatch (thats insane). You Will be fine, trust me.

1 Like

I don’t think you should be so conservative with your lineup. With your s-dna stash alone, you can cover great deal of your needs. Why waiting hatching with such healthy s-dna count?
I did not rushed with hatching all I can - as soon as I can. But somehow I thought that game should also be a challenge, so I didn’t wanted to stay with same ferocity for too long and I always aimed to give myself a challenge at the same time while I increase my ferocity.
Of course I am not trying to say that my way of playing is the only good one, but just sharing my view…
I say: start hatching your s-hybrids and don’t be afraid of putting your self into new challenges… (just don’t do anything crazy, of course… but somehow I don’t think you’re in great danger of that :wink: )

3 Likes

A month later and here’s the progress

1 Like

Any advice? I’m stuck on this battle. That T.Rex two shots all my best creatures. And maybe 3 shots my ichtyostega. Ostaposaurus can two shot everything, except pteranodon. But jeez, with class advantage it has 1000 attack!. (Also this is my first legendary rumble, and I really want to win, so please help)

It’s not that hard I think. Ichtyostega-Carnivore-carnivore (amphibian would be better but you lack of them)
Reserve 1 point. If it switches, then 1 reserve 2 block. Try to get 4 reserves against ostapo. Wit your ptera to win ostapo (3 shots, 3 blocks, 2 reserves) if he attacks 4, then 3 shots-3 reserves)

2 Likes