Advice

Is there any pros out there that can give me advice with my lineup and who to focus on next far as upgrading

I suggest you work on Megalotops. Use that over Stegoceratops. Working on Argenteryx will also be helpful

2 Likes

Ok. I’m Not PRO but I’m pretty good.
1 get a legendary you’re pretty close to scorpius so go for him or another easy legendary like monolo or draco
Overall: your doing good the most you can do is grind for dinos but @Jurassic_Fury might be able to further help you

3 Likes

Use that compy panda and Mboa over Stegoceratops tortoise and andrewtodon

2 Likes

This I think

And u need some legendaries

Yes, as someone who had played for years and has a level 30, boosted team I would recommend that you quit now…

Seriously though, there is no longer a ‘long-term’ strategy for the game. Whatever you work on will be nerfed, it’s pretty much a guarantee. If it is not nerfed something will be introduced that destroys it, and you will JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT. You will build it, spend money on boosts, and that then that will be nerfed.

Just go slow, play casually, spend as little as possible and enjoy the game for what it is.

3 Likes

Thanks I’m going to try it👍🏽

1 Like

Lol. I believe it a never ending grind. Imma use it jus for fun.

3 Likes

If you can avoid putting boosts on your creatures, it is much easier to then change your team whenever you feel like it. Obviously if you do so, you will never reach the highest arena but can definitely be in aviary and possibly in library with an unboosted team.

2 Likes

I’m a super chill Alive player. I will fight Mortem Rexes with unboosted chickerinos :chicken: :sunglasses:

I highly suggest you find a spot on your team for megalotops

I have a lvl 11 will that be okay?

1 Like

Should be fine