Ludia Forums

Advise against spending resources on 4+ star dragons!

So I am level 21 and have a couple four star dragons at level 2 and just reached their max level for the next gold star. Now seeing that you need a duplicate to get to level 3 and the extremely rare chance of breeding/picking a 4 star dragon let alone the ones I actually need seems highly unlikely to get any dragons beyond 3 gold stars without some serious cash investment…?

Advice, stick to 3 star dragons and keep the 4s for when you upgrade the hatchery fully or when you are lucky enough to get two!

Now back to levelling up some 3 star hybrids from scratch :confused:

3 Likes

Yeah. This seems like a very difficult wall to scale unless they add some content that would make it easier

1 Like

You don’t need a duplicate dragon to get to 3 gold stars on 4* or 5* dragons. You just need the scales and coins to unlock it once it is maxed.

Take a look at my 5*, for example.

4* dragons need a duplicate for training on the third star. Here’s the proof:

5 Likes

Yikes. That’s no good.

4* dragon need dupe to make it 3*.
5* dragon need dupe to make it 4*.
Both need 2 dupe to max it.

4 Likes

3* also need dupe for final star

2 Likes

How is this going to work with Me and the Light Fury in game events?

1 Like

I disagree I have 1,4 star dragon max level with the pairs of the same breed of dragon 3 star and all I did was breed them together continually until I got the 4 star dragon. Took ruffle 15/20 breads to get the 4 star but worth it with the stats.
I’m working on my second 4 star dragon and have got the 3 star equivalent breading for a second and third 4 star dragon.
The grind is enjoyable to me and I feel like the hard work I put in gets rewarded, still haven’t put any money into the game.

I don’t know how to up level skills of dragon. I usually use 1-2 two stars dragon to up level for my 4* dragon buts it didn’t work. Please give me some advice. Tks.

I normally breed 10 of 2* dragons and feed to my 4* dragon (40% possibility of level up skills). Just pray and hope for the best.
My fully evolved 4* dragons managed to max their skills level respectively.

So nice.
I will try again with your advice. I have two dragon 4* get level 30 (max lv at 30 they just 1 star) but they have level skill just 1. So I worry I will waste my resources. I will wait for next 4* dragon (same kind). What do you think about that ?

Thanks for your advice.

Vào Th 2, 3 thg 6, 2019 vào lúc 08:00 Kiet Wei via Ludia Forums ludia@discoursemail.com đã viết:

Maybe you can temporarily continue first with your current roster as it is highest BP team that you have.
In future you can train another 4* dragon and feed 10 of 2* dragons to train their skills level and replace it into your roster.

Okay. I will do like your advice.

Thanks.

Vào Th 2, 3 thg 6, 2019 vào lúc 09:31 Kiet Wei via Ludia Forums ludia@discoursemail.com đã viết:

i guess i was just lucky… i have duplicates for both…

i just got Fendmender on the third star…