Ludia Forums

Advise my Jurassic lineup

So I need to build my Dino line up for clash of titans.

CoT is based on your ferocity.

I think you’ll be ok with what you have. I have a similar, but deeper line up and have had no problems.

If might take a couple of sittings after cool downs wear off.

3 Likes

Looks pretty good, maybe work on getting some more dino’s in between the apatosaurus and the T-rex, and maybe just a hair above the T-Rex and you will have a pretty decent line up for finishing in Dominator in the tournaments as well.

Question though, how are you level 90 but that is your line up?

1 Like

I am working mostly on level up from level 60(in April 2020)[I am stopped playing game from 2015 until April 2020] to level 90(in June 2020)by xp mostly from land expansion on isla Sorna , fossil and Some story mission about ep.xx to ep.48 . So I am working on excellent coins rate dinosaur like alangasaurus and labryrinthosaurus rather than maxed level legendary dinosaurs until level 70 I gradually maxed legendary dinosaurs(that takes much time to hatch) like T. rex , sarcosuchus , Ichyostega, Pteranodon and etc for battle stage and because some hybrid legendary are expensive and I want at least 2 legendary and super rares at maxed level before I fused to unlock hybrid. And why I want to level 90 too fast because I really want Mosasaurus.

That line up is extremely deep in comparison to mine.

I really wish I had Labyrinthodontia unlocked,your Line Up with all those Labyrinthosaurus and Alangasaurs must be extremely successful in tournaments.

I am working mostly on level up from level 60(in April 2020)[I am stopped playing game from 2015 until April 2020] to level 90(in June 2020)by xp mostly from land expansion on isla Sorna , fossil and Some story mission about ep.xx to ep.48 . So I am working on excellent coins rate dinosaur like alangasaurus and labryrinthosaurus rather than maxed level legendary dinosaurs until level 70 I gradually maxed legendary dinosaurs(that takes much time to hatch) like T. rex , sarcosuchus , Ichyostega, Pteranodon and etc for battle stage and because some hybrid legendary are expensive and I want at least 2 legendary and super rares at maxed level before I fused to unlock hybrid. And why I want to level 90 too fast because I really want Mosasaurus.

Your line up is close to where I see myself a month from now,probably the level will be lesser and , I guess I will have a level 20 Deinocheirus and Level 20 Segnosaurus and Level 20 Stegoceratops as well. Probably the T Rex at max level will be replaced with a maxed T Rex Gen 2. I am focusing on building up my coin production right now,I think I will just max 9 Alanagasaurs instead of Labyrinthos cause they are not unlocked for me.