After nerf team

Hi guys Can u Help me with my team? Should i swap Indo/erli/magna for dilo (Ill lvl it up) or erlikospyx??

Personally I think Magna and Erlidom are still just fine in 1.8 (ignoring matchmaking); Utarinex is a beast. Indo is probably the most affected by the changes but I rarely used evade anyway and it still packs a punch with its cleanse and DSR - you really need to try a few replacements if you find any are not working for you; the problem is you need boosts and coins to get the replacements to team level. Maybe try a few friendlies if you can.

2 Likes

I still like my Erlidom. Even with the nerf she still does the damage with that cloaked rampage. Plus, immunity!

I’d keep erli. Even without cloak it can come in handy. I say definitely put dilo in. Mine is speed 155 at tier 6 so it outspeeds a lot of things the same tier and it has 2 rampages that can be pretty brutal (especially if the stun works). Great counter to tryko.

Youre draco is pretty low level although I may be a bit biased because I hate it, but I’d say swap that out for dilo or spyx. Indo could be swapped as well as he isn’t nearly as effective as before.

2 Likes

Definitely bench indo and Draco. Having 3 tanks could be worthwhile. You’ve got 2 in tryko and dio, as running magna erliko erlidom and dilo tends to lend to a frail team. You will also have 3 dinos that can impact run into counterattackers.