Ludia Forums

After patch 2.0 will Lord lythronax change?

It just my question because i never beat Lord lythronax

probably not as it is a specifically designed creature to be super tough.

3 Likes

But he has immunity

Okay at the risk of being really ignorant, what is"Lord Lythornax"?

1 Like

then the resistances will all change to 100% or pretty dang close. It was originally a April Fools creature.

1 Like

Okay maybe 100% resistance to everything

April fool boss

Lord Lythronax was an April Fools Day creature in 2019 i think. (kinda like the Goats) They added him to the last mission of the campaign. Unique rarity, lv 30, fully immune, and insanely boosted with very powerful moves. He has a predictable pattern, so there is a way to bring him down, though it’s very difficult.

1 Like

Oh geez, now I remember. Thanks for jarring my 60+ year old brain.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he’ll be changed to reflect the new mechanics.

1 Like

True but that’s technically impossible now they said no fully immune

2 Likes

As long as it doesn’t get Rend resistance I think I won’t mind.

Has anyone beaten LL unboosted before?

1 Like

Heard of that happening from some other post. Don’t remember which one though.

1 Like

Should probably gain Mythical class or something like that. Apex just doesn’t cut it.

4 Likes

Apex seems appropriate though imo. Considering that apex refers to being at the top of the food chain in dino terms.

1 Like

And I’d say having 2k base damage and a higher than 40% or “extreme” (as they like to call it) crit chance qualifies.

1 Like

I wonder if any of the unlockable Apexes will be able to stand up to Lord Lythronax. I think we may finally have a way to beat LL without boosts.

1 Like

Will probably have to wait until 2.1 to find out as only one apex dino is getting introduced with this update.

1 Like

Ok who was pass Lord lythronax can send pictures with his ability

I finally beat LL today after the update, using the same Dino’s as the previous few days, only today they were unboosted :unamused: