(Again) Looking for alliance

Hi all,

Again I am looking for an alliance. I am still doing Batmans tactic with only 4 dinos, this is also the reason why I was kicked from my last alliance. With only these 4 dinos I can not play in tournaments or alliance tournaments, so I won’t be able to help out in that part of the game.

I also can not donate DNA, so I will only be asking for Velociraptor DNA if I can help someone with the coins.

I only grind Velociraptor and T-Rex DNA so a level 20 sanctuary with T-Rex would be great.

I know I am asking much but I am an active player who darts and especially battles a lot. I am opening my 15 min and 3 hours incubators with hard cash so I need to battle a lot to fill my 8 hours incubators. If this is enough for your alliance, please send me a message! Thanks!!

1 Like

This is a very difficult team to have at this time with the championships going on. Best of luck, hope you find a good group man.

2 Likes

I would point you to the alliance that I am currently in,it is called “It Smells Like Team Spirit” we are a very active alliance, and tomorrow should be building a lvl 20 sanc with a different alliance. Discord is very highly recommended.

2 Likes

Thanks man, I know. I hope an alliance is willing to let me join for my 30ish battles I do every day. We will see!

1 Like

yeah we definitely like you here we are currently getting 10/10 and on are off week 10/9

1 Like

That’s rough man. good luck to you. If we weren’t already full, i’d invite you over to TerrorSquad. But it looks like It Smells Like Team Spirit has an opening for you.

1 Like

Sure thanks, let me know if not be able to contribute in the alliance tournament is not a problem. I have Discort!