Again?!

game loads to 7/24 then stops. you really need to look in to why your game constantly locks players out by not loading.

needs to be remedied permanently.

Hey lanceb, I’m sorry to hear that your game is stuck on the loading screen. Could you try working through the troubleshooting steps here and see if it helps: Stuck on loaded screen of game?

Also, try changing the time zone setting on your device to either New York or Toronto and then restart your game.

Let me know if that works.

already tried all the troubleshooting steps before i sent a complaint. none of them worked…

Try restarting your phone or turning mobile data off then back on.

Try connecting to WiFi and start the game. Then go back to the phone carrier data.

Pop up a web page or something to make sure your getting connection which is what I do when I’m having a hard time getting the game to load.

I happened to get a new Fitbit recently and found the fitbit app was interfering with my data stream. It took a few week. to figure that one out. Once I did a “force stop” on my fitbit app, everything worked great. The fitbit app killing my data stream was causing me to have sync problems to my fitbit.

The fitbit people helped me with some steps to remove and replace my new fitbit and so far the app isn’t cutting off my data… yet. This problem is still under watch.