Ahh JWA, you are indeed JWA

Well the good fight continues into another day it seems lol, feel free to post your current targets also, how close are you? =D

18 Likes

image image
These two will probably take the same amount of time to finish.

6 Likes

I’ll keep my fingers crossed that you fuse the 60 you need for Magna =)

Eventually I’ll acquire the Tanybeak. Eventually… lol

6 Likes

the only thing that really bugs me is that 7 on pyritator. so close to a fuse, but so far.

Well I wish you luck, TanyBeak is a great dinosaur and looks awesome!

@Qiew Magna has always been a nightmare for me to unlock because I’ve never seen a wild Pyroraptor, not a single time, the only DNA I got was from if it was an event or from incubators.

Leveling Magna is gunna be bad lol

1 Like

Not sure if Stygidarix has gotten better or not

So close, yet so far… :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

Screenshot_20200303-182552
Screenshot_20200303-182545

One fuse to go on Lyth

9 Likes

That 1 dna lack hurts my eyes :dizzy_face:.

7 Likes

I think back 6 months to all the dime and irritator dna I donates to my alliance members lol, it came back to haunt me in the end xD

1 Like

I cried last week when fusing for Maxima.
Screenshot_20200227-061547

15 Likes

Ooh no lol, I dont blame ya >.<

2 Likes

Damn that sucks, but that brachi is gonna make me rot in jealousy…

3 Likes

Sorry. Lol

@Stiffeno I have it unlocked now. But I just needed a 20 and got 10 for that 249. :sob:

1 Like

Now I’m starting to worry lol

4 Likes

Looks like you need to promote your new alliance and get some members for sanctuary FIP-ing :wink: I can put my second account in there.

1 Like

You got this!

1 Like

all the irritator i donated has been haunting me. I misjudged how much i actually needed.

3 Likes

I hoard since the arenas seem to get worse the higher level you go :speak_no_evil:

Don’t look

Jeally jeally jeally.