Ahh JWA, you are indeed JWA

I actually made Dio first because I used to get a lot of Raj, plus thought it looked awe some with all its spikes, and then they buffed Dio months back and it was even more helpful.
Unlocked Tryko second but its still on my team to this day.

2 Likes

Ah yes. Jwa.

2 Likes

Tryko is also my second unique, thanks to arena imbalancing day. But I still love it and it’s the highest level on my team right now.

1 Like

Worth A Try :grin:

I finally unlocked Tryko!! :smiley: It’s been how long, exactly? What? 2 years?! Oh crap…

3 Likes

Congratz mate it’s a great dinosaur, always has been =D, one of the few balanced ones left lol.

2 Likes

Yeah. She just soloed a battle 3-0. :smiley:

1 Like

Well there goes the balanced theory haha jk

1 Like

Sorry for the slight thread derailment, but at least one of my former fellow Sand Duners thought that I left SD for Stiffeno’s alliance. I didn’t. I put my alt account in his alliance, but now that alt account is back in @Rolybert’s Sand Dunes Jr alliance. Sorry for the confusion, now shut for a second and carry on! :rofl:

1 Like

Yes this is right for those wondering, was just her alt account =), I wouldn’t leave Sand Dunes to join my alliance, and I’m the founder hahaha

2 Likes

“Her”, remember? :wink:

EDIT: Had to get on my PC to do a proper quote! There must be a way to do that on a phone. Anyway, shut up for a second! :rofl:

Ahh, I’m glad you asked, mate. You see, I actually did mention it here: What I had to do to make the game fun again No, my name’s not Lydia, but one of my neighbors does have a Wi-Fi connection called Lydia! :rofl:

2 Likes

Really =O, I dont think I’ve ever seen your gender mentioned lol, sorry =)

I fixed it lol

@deepwrinkle Your names not Lydia is it xD

2 Likes

Neighbor’s Wi-Fi (had to be outside to see this) :rofl:

20200305_185024

3 Likes

Just put dime in sanctuary

Yeah Dime was already in sanctuary, used all my FIP’s and it brought me to 499/500 and I had already capped out on sanctuary items for the day lol.

I do have it unlocked now though, I got the DNA I needed (all 1 of it lol) when Dime returned from the sanctuary, was a nice coming home gift haha

LOL, Lydia is moving into the WiFi market!

1 Like

The title could not be more fitting.

I finally make it, and it is literally nerfed the next day. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Because Ludia…

I recently got it as well… not happy for my poor Crayola Bird

i enjoyed her damage. may need a small boost to keep her there now. :wink:

1 Like

That is most unfortunate …