Ludia Forums

AI battle freeze

Why does Ludia keep on trying to fix things that ain’t broken?

First, it was the darting. Now it is the battles (again). The Fight AI doesn’t work anymore. The button appears and you can select it but nothing happens. After awhile the countdown restarts & the Cancel button appears but this time, even the Cancel button doesn’t work no more. After the countdown runs down again, the Fight AI button reappears but like the 1st time, it doesn’t work and after a few seconds the countdown button reappears again until you forcibly get out of the game & relaunch it.

Has this happened to everybody here? I have this happening to me since last night.

This just happened to me in a battle. Where the battle finally did start, it wasn’t against an ai, but an actual player. Then the app closed down after I selected a move or two anyway.:man_shrugging:

I’m sorry to hear that you were having issues with the AI option, @Joe_Ng. Could you try some of the troubleshooting steps here and see if it helps fix this: Lost a battle I was winning

If you’re still having problems after trying those steps, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and our team can take a closer look.

New one. The countdown elapsed and the Fight AI button came on. Pressed it & the screen immediately went to the Smilidon on Toyota screen. Then the “Your game timed out” page popped out. Great!